[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
DerPuhctek wrote:
Would like to thank you for the magnificient guide. I just had the best league ever. It scales really well throught out the whole game, didn't hit a single wall. I've run on a 6L Bloodbound most of the league while focusing on the other important items (in order: cluster jewels, helmet, wand)

I eventually had to forget about trying to get 100% avoid elemental ailments because it felt impossible to roll along the other more desired mods. I intended to craft most of my gear but the rng involved is insane so I ended up buying most of my gear. The helmet slot was the toughest one to buy; rarely seen anything below 60ex during the league, except once at 20ex and I was able to get my hands on hit. Never in my PoE carreer have I spent more than 5ex on one item XD. That was quite the feeling :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DerPuhctek/characters
Amanora_Ukelys for gear and tree

I've cleared all content for the first time. Usually have a hard time with Sirus at around A5-6. This time he was my bitch even on A9. Did Maven and the Feared for the first time.

The feared kill:
https://youtu.be/2DOvIUxBhQM

Again, thank you for the guide !

Cheers!

edit: forgot to mention that this is by FAR the tankiest build I've ever played; Recover x% of Life when you Block is insanely strong.

Thank you so much for your kind words!
I'm realy happy that the build helped you to achieve those challenges!
Poeatlas.app
now that the patch notes is out, any major changes on the build?
"
phelipebra wrote:

Hard to say at this point, as long as we don't have the full Skill Tree.

I don't think they fundamentally broke the build, but the loss of Elemental Equilibrium does hurt quite a bit.
I hope we will be able to make up some of the lost damage by using the new Masteries.

The pathing on the passiv tree will change quite a bit, but maybe this will be an opportunity to pick up some nice passives along the way.

As soon as we do have the full tree (and the PoB update) I will update the build.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
phelipebra wrote:

Hard to say at this point, as long as we don't have the full Skill Tree.

I don't think they fundamentally broke the build, but the loss of Elemental Equilibrium does hurt quite a bit.
I hope we will be able to make up some of the lost damage by using the new Masteries.

The pathing on the passiv tree will change quite a bit, but maybe this will be an opportunity to pick up some nice passives along the way.

As soon as we do have the full tree (and the PoB update) I will update the build.

Thought so, we still lack the information from the tree...
but i'll keep my eye on this guide, i'm planning to do this build in the new league, thanks for updating this guide bro, much apreciated.
<3
> Bone Offering no longer causes Minions to recover Life when they Block. Instead, it now grants Minions 4% Life Regeneration if they've Blocked recently.

This seems like a massive nerf, no?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
> Bone Offering no longer causes Minions to recover Life when they Block. Instead, it now grants Minions 4% Life Regeneration if they've Blocked recently.

This seems like a massive nerf, no?

I missed that. :-/

It nerfs the amount of life we get instantly when we block, true.

We will have to see how it feels with the recovery instead.

But that change does hurt... damn
Poeatlas.app
now i am worried
"
Sazzbot wrote:
now i am worried

well as long as you have a shield with life on block (flat) and a 5% life on block... the build ''should'' be still viable defensive wise.

But the nerf in the offering still hurts (for us) in 2 ways, our minions will take more time to die (4% regen) and we lose 300~ life on block...
"
phelipebra wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
now i am worried

well as long as you have a shield with life on block (flat) and a 5% life on block... the build ''should'' be still viable defensive wise.

But the nerf in the offering still hurts (for us) in 2 ways, our minions will take more time to die (4% regen) and we lose 300~ life on block...

I don't think that the regen will be a big problem regarding the time the raging spirits take to die since it only applies when they've blocked recently.
If they do take longer to die, we can still place the "Fortress Covenant" Jewel somewhere where it affects atleast one noteable.

On a Positiv Note:

Depending on what "nearby" means these Gloves could be realy nice for us.
Those should enable on kill effects like phasing (from abyss Jewels), Rampage, life on kill etc. for us.
AND they should enable Explody Chests :-D

Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
phelipebra wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
now i am worried

I don't think that the regen will be a big problem regarding the time the raging spirits take to die since it only applies when they've blocked recently.
If they do take longer to die, we can still place the "Fortress Covenant" Jewel somewhere where it affects atleast one noteable.

On a Positiv Note:

Depending on what "nearby" means these Gloves could be realy nice for us.
Those should enable on kill effects like phasing (from abyss Jewels), Rampage, life on kill etc. for us.
AND they should enable Explody Chests :-D

That gloves makes me wonder what happens if we add arakaali fang to this build... free 20 spiders?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info