3.12.5 Patch Notes

"
Fixed an issue where The Eternal Apple unique shield could trigger multiple warcries at once when you lost Endurance Charges.

after making a build around this item - it was BARELY worth it before, it is 100% pointless after this fix

reconsider this change, it does nothing good to the game
Played through the elder, shaper, uber elder and sirius fights. I gotta say, the sirius fight feels quite bad, the whole thing is basically just an immunity window. I got used to the fight and thought it was ok, only upon revisiting the old fights did I yet again realize how terrible it is. Maybe make the new bosses better? Also, South African servers would be great, there are enough SA players to warrant servers.
Much needed Stash Tab Affinities and Folders Improvements - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2992055

The more I play with affinities on the more I understand how much I need a key to fast switch between affinities on and off. It is close to the point when I'm thinking about turning affinities off.

GGG pls. Do this in any form - bindable key, fixed key, switching on/off key, just on or just off. Any step in this direction would be amazing.
Last edited by agarwean on Nov 17, 2020, 8:04:03 AM
Gianna Bugged dont Open Doors!!
Sirus Attacks Invisible!!

yay nice fixes
I am on a MacOS version and the patch does not install at the launch of the application. I am currently stuck and cannot connect anymore.
Is this a MacOS issue?
Thank you for the help.
Lag, crashes, everything that was fixed was reverted, is this the patch?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
ok so cant find any type of patch download .cant start up without it .tried turning on and off uninstalling and reinstalling same issue any ideas?

Path of Bug
"
PierPhi wrote:
I am on a MacOS version and the patch does not install at the launch of the application. I am currently stuck and cannot connect anymore.
Is this a MacOS issue?
Thank you for the help.

Everything I was having issues with on MAC went away when I started using the admin account to play on. Now it loads and patches with no issues what so ever.

Best Regards,

JHJ
I poop, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info