[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
4pointt0 wrote:
Alright im finally able to clear t16's decent but anytime i go to boss fight Sirus A8 Or any t14-16 influcned map boss i get one shot i have the same exact gear as him and im nearly 7k ES any ideas why i keep getting completly one shot anytime i try to fight a boss? even some map bosses one shot me i don't understand lol

Hi. Sorry that you're having such a hard time. One thing that'll really help would be to go through Gear section I've provided and check the stat priority on most of the gears. I can see the following major problems at a quick glance.

1. Absence of phy as fire/cold/lightning on Watchers Eye.
2. Optional: Absence of basalt flask.
3. Optional: Absence of phy as fire/cold/lightning on shield.
4. You're potentially at a lower aura effectiveness judging from your passive tree. Please check your own PoB vs mine.
5. I can't see your AG gear, but that's very important. Please check the AG gear set in the Items section of my PoB.

Lastly, a majority of the survivability of minion builds comes from just not getting hit. For example, if you're getting shocked in mino encounter, no amount of mitigation is going to help you from getting one-shotted.

Also, spectres and aura cluster jewels have gone through a major nerfs this patch, so the performance might not be as busted as the GIFs from previous league, but it's nowhere as bad as you're experiencing.
Last edited by kkhode on Mar 2, 2021, 7:55:13 PM
Thanks you so much switching up my stuff now Really appreciate the help man. Such a great build tbh im just a noob lol only thng i need to do now is figure out how to get more damage :P thank you again :D ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ By the way is there any way to make my specters tankier? or do more damage i feel like the chest links in the buget build is weird volley and vicous projets. but yeah anyone have any tips on getting way more dps? im switching all my gear around now to the proper stuff sorry for asking so many questions my specters are just always dead lol
Last edited by 4pointt0 on Mar 2, 2021, 9:36:17 PM
Can I have instructions on how to make a helmet for cold spectres?
"
4pointt0 wrote:
++++ By the way is there any way to make my specters tankier? or do more damage i feel like the chest links in the buget build is weird volley and vicous projets. but yeah anyone have any tips on getting way more dps? im switching all my gear around now to the proper stuff sorry for asking so many questions my specters are just always dead lol

For damage try change
- Impale >> Anomolous Impale (and unallocate 2 points from rotten claws)
- Volley >> GMP
- Vicious and Brutality to awakened version.

And for tankier minion try allocates Grave Intentions (2 points from unallocate rotten claws) and change minion damage node near Death Attunement to minion life node.
Thanks again :) just looking for a helm now gonna try to get my bossing dps up :D
Hey why do you lose zombies to gain phantasmas and get Hypothermia on your helm but then get Avatar of fire on your high budget setup? Couldn't you get immolate support by on the helm and not have to get avatar of fire? Because wouldn't everything non fire do no dmg? Or how does it work. Cause its only 50% converted then the rest does no damage it says cause it says deal no non fire damage. Also my buddies current setup zombies does twice as much as his spectres right now why would you lose zombies for phantasmas when they do so much less? Couldn't you do like Immolate helm with 3% crit chance and minion damage support +3 minion gems with like minion damage and life over hypyothermia conversion and put all the auras in the chest like you currently do and keep the zombie ring and not use phatasmas or something?
"
Hey why do you lose zombies to gain phantasmas and get Hypothermia on your helm but then get Avatar of fire on your high budget setup? Couldn't you get immolate support by on the helm and not have to get avatar of fire? Because wouldn't everything non fire do no dmg? Or how does it work. Cause its only 50% converted then the rest does no damage it says cause it says deal no non fire damage. Also my buddies current setup zombies does twice as much as his spectres right now why would you lose zombies for phantasmas when they do so much less? Couldn't you do like Immolate helm with 3% crit chance and minion damage support +3 minion gems with like minion damage and life over hypyothermia conversion and put all the auras in the chest like you currently do and keep the zombie ring and not use phatasmas or something?

Avatar of fire convert YOUR damage not minions damage to fire. With Avatar of fire allocated, his frostbomb (which is now fire damage) can trigger EE for -50% cold resist and still get -25% cold exposure part from frostbomb.
First of all, I just want to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed this guide and I'm having a blast with it. Second, I'd be incredibly appreciative of some advice from folks who are more well-versed in minion builds than me on where to go next with this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/knifesoup/characters (SleepyDeleteBosses).

There are some small optimizations I can make with regard to jewels, but it feels like I've pretty much capped out everything I can in the budget spectre build. Judging by the GIFs in the OP, I'm missing a fair chunk of damage somewhere as I don't seem to melt bosses like that. Also, I'd love to squeeze Flesh Offering into the build, but I lack the necessary mana to cast it without killing an aura first. Any and all thoughts and advice would be much appreciated!
Could someone take a look for me please. Im not getting the dmg I think I should be. https://pastebin.com/Yg3AV8eh

Also any gear and other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My AG is using Kingmaker
Last edited by anashakim on Mar 13, 2021, 8:12:40 AM
Hi, do i play with midnight bargain or +1 minion and +1 spectres wand? i can handle both atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info