[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Hey guys, any suggestion for the last free gem slot (in boots)?, thanks!
"
MrShika13 wrote:
Hey guys, any suggestion for the last free gem slot (in boots)?, thanks!

Not sure how you have a free slot. Maybe look into optimizing your link setup?
What works for me is a portal. just for this reason, you can keybind it to ctrl+5, for example.

"
evuless wrote:
"
mryellow1 wrote:
Is there a consensus on the anointment?

Corruption? Sovereignty?

Sovereignty is more common so people can fit more auras, defensive ones like Determination, Def Banner and Aspect of the Spider... there's other anoints like Disciple of the Slaughter (8%inc dmg per frenzy charge), Acrimony (DoT Multi), Corruption (Wither Effect) or Whispers of Doom (+1 curse).

Interesting, is there some math/logic behind this? I mean - it does seem like Corruption is a MORE multiplier and is better than acrimony, especially with withered effect on map clears.

Why would you use whispers of doom? I rarely see people run even 2 curses (despair + enfeeble), not to mention 3.
Last edited by mryellow1 on Nov 30, 2021, 9:54:17 AM
"
mryellow1 wrote:
Interesting, is there some math/logic behind this? I mean - it does seem like Corruption is a MORE multiplier and is better than acrimony, especially with withered effect on map clears.

Why would you use whispers of doom? I rarely see people run even 2 curses (despair + enfeeble), not to mention 3.

Well, only 2 cluster jewel setups skip the Corruption notable passive wheel as far as i know, everyone else went there for inc chaos damage + % chaos pen...
About Whispers of Doom, temp chain+enfeeble do great as defensive curses so i've seen some builds with 3 curses and 3 curses reserve less mana than Purity of Elements+Determination, in the end Malevolence + Despair (Free from Amulet) + Enfeeble + Temp chains + whatever you can fit.
Shame that Viridis Veil is great for the defenses, Heretic Veil is the right choice for more curses.
How would a Headhunter version look like of this build?

Anyone got a good spot for an Inspired Learning?
Can anyone please tell me the easiest way to craft these medium jewels. I have tried over 30 more common life harvest rerolls and not a single "Flow of Life"
"
Ayron08 wrote:
Can anyone please tell me the easiest way to craft these medium jewels. I have tried over 30 more common life harvest rerolls and not a single "Flow of Life"

I prefer Alt+Aug+Regal crafting. Also Aberrant+Prisine fossils do the thing.
"
XenosTec wrote:
How would a Headhunter version look like of this build?

Haha, the same? I got both hh and mageblood. the same build. depends on the content you're doing.

IMO.
HH is for nem3, juiced maps.
Mageblood for everything else. :)
Last edited by mryellow1 on Dec 4, 2021, 5:57:50 AM
Any new videos showing of what you have done this league?
Hello again!

I am looking to further improve my current build, what are the other items that i can change or add into the build to increase my damage output?
(Still leveling the character as i go)

POB: https://pastebin.com/6xYChJ2a
Last edited by Yokox3 on Dec 5, 2021, 11:37:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info