New Pets - Corgi, Cats, Rabbits and Ducks

But does the Corgi sploot!??
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
praise the lord of the ducks Bex! imma get that duck
GGG... that's...

That's not how rabbits work.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Can you make an auto loot pet? My cat can collect those scroll of wisdom ...
It's funny only a week ago everyone was like "I HATE YOU GGG, I'm never playing your game again!" and now... "oooooh cute pets".

I can almost hear Chris, "Everyone hates us right now, what should we do?" and someone else replying, "Release the cute corgis and ducks!"

Anyway I do wish instead of wasting time making pets that don't fit the game genre and posts pushing community events that GGG have played no part in, they would actually spend some time giving us something to do now Heist has all but burnt out.
tucan pet when
They're SUPER cute, but I mean...420 points for 4 cats? Come on :( I've bought a ton of MTX over the years but that just seems like an absurdly high price
"
chocogrom wrote:
Corgi usualy have tails, it's juste some stupide guys that cut it.
GGG is stupid

Ye why no tail... :/ stupid.
Corgi's are no dogs!

Gimme real dogs like Bernese mountain dogs or german Shepherd and i would spend money but not those queen toys

This is what happens when you let millennial snowflakes get a say in this dark themed game. "Damn bro, my build just murdered 4800 mobs in this map I was zoomin in..." "I just bought a cute little duck." 4HED -_-
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info