now THATS a QoL upgrade !
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Thanks!!!!
good.
more qol please.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Hello,

These are amazing new features, no doubt. On the other hand, I feel that a "dump"/"empty" button fits well with this change.

Basically, say I have a full inventory. It has many maps, currency and some armor pieces. When I press "Dump"/"Empty" all armor pieces would go to the stash that is currently open while the maps and currency would go to their affiliated stash tabs. Makes sense?

Please, how feasible is this?

Thank you
Amazing new feature!
"
kosheiry wrote:
Hello,

These are amazing new features, no doubt. On the other hand, I feel that a "dump"/"empty" button fits well with this change.

Basically, say I have a full inventory. It has many maps, currency and some armor pieces. When I press "Dump"/"Empty" all armor pieces would go to the stash that is currently open while the maps and currency would go to their affiliated stash tabs. Makes sense?

Please, how feasible is this?

Thank you

Depends on how you want it to work.

You have people, myself included, that run with certain things in their inventory (items switching, gem switching, etc.) so that means there also has to be a feature where you select items (or specific inventory slots) that shouldn't get dumped. Otherwise every time you press "dump" you'll have to pick your stuff out again.

Another issue is that there are people that have multiple Currency tabs, Map tabs, etc. that they use for different reasons. This would also have to be sorted out somehow.
Thanks for working on it. Hope testing goes well and/or fixing doesn't take too long.
Very neat. Hopefully the first to come of many more QOL updates.
Ninja.
Can't wait to try it!
Thumbs up!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info