We The North - guild for mature players

Yes, they mentioned the carrion golem nerf in the balance update, but we'll see in the patch notes. I just want something that can kill bosses for me while I focus 100% on not dying. They can't nerf it too bad, they released a celestial MTX for carrion not too long ago.
Last edited by ATenX on Apr 13, 2021, 5:40:07 PM
Hey there,

Mid 30s player from Oshawa, Ontario looking for a new guild for the new league. I had been part of a guild that had a well known split around Christmas, and then found the surviving sister guild too dead to continue with, so for Ultimatum I'm looking for a new place to call home.

Been playing on and off since about Abyss and on most of the time since Blight.

Hope to join you all!
Hello,

I’m 36, on the west coast, just outside Vancouver.

I grew up playing the Atari ST: OIDS, Midi Maze, Test Drive, Rick Dangerous, Typhoon Thompson, Skulldiggery, California games. There’s way too many to list.

Moved onto the NES and SNES consoles, which in my mind still have some of the best RPG storylines to date.

PC, D1&2, EQ, AO, NexusTK, I spent many years playing Asherons Call from release to shutdown.

I’ve been playing PoE since beta, usually favouring theory crafting builds and putting them to test but never really reaching late endgame. I wouldn’t mind meeting a good group of players to adventure on with. Maybe I’ll get my first shaper, elder or sirus kill soon.

Hope to see you all this league!
"
Natul wrote:
Hello,

I’m 36, on the west coast, just outside Vancouver.

I grew up playing the Atari ST: OIDS, Midi Maze, Test Drive, Rick Dangerous, Typhoon Thompson, Skulldiggery, California games. There’s way too many to list.

Moved onto the NES and SNES consoles, which in my mind still have some of the best RPG storylines to date.

PC, D1&2, EQ, AO, NexusTK, I spent many years playing Asherons Call from release to shutdown.

I’ve been playing PoE since beta, usually favouring theory crafting builds and putting them to test but never really reaching late endgame. I wouldn’t mind meeting a good group of players to adventure on with. Maybe I’ll get my first shaper, elder or sirus kill soon.

Hope to see you all this league!

Hello. We have a number of guys doing theory crafting as well. I'm sure you guys will have things to talk about. Send me your ingame character name please so i can invite you.

Thanks,
j
Cool, I can’t wait for Friday.
My main character is,

Hunk_of_Junk

Hello,

Im 19, living in Europe. This will be my 4th league, still somewhat lost on the game, hoping to join a guild to help and get help, do some group content and stuff. Noticed most of the people are from the US or Canada so i dont know if thats a problem.
Hi, Im William from Malaysia, playing from Singapore realm. 1.8k hours having fun in POE. Last Ritual league I was able to achieve myself most successful build, Freezing Pulse Totem 25m sdps with :D

Now I'm looking for a friendly and active guild during Ultimatum league start. So if it's ok please accept me brothers and sisters :D

My main: @stepjesus
invitations sent out. welcome guys!
Hey I'm Sunny from Mississauga Ontario. I started playing in metamorph. I mostly play league. I like to enjoy some relaxed gaming with like minded gamers and help each other out with challenges and share the journey together. Can't wait for league start so far I've decided on Champion call of steel build but can always change last minute! lol.
"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
Hey I'm Sunny from Mississauga Ontario. I started playing in metamorph. I mostly play league. I like to enjoy some relaxed gaming with like minded gamers and help each other out with challenges and share the journey together. Can't wait for league start so far I've decided on Champion call of steel build but can always change last minute! lol.

Invitation sent. welcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info