[3.12] 8 curses B.V. Occultist | Making Doedre great again (33mil DPS / 13.5k eHP pool)

"
Tales_Black wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Cant get PoB to work.

Just tested it and it still working. Anyway, I've created a new one if you can't get it working.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/C7Gbbmn7

Thanks, but it says your tree version is unknown. I'll just go off you character. And yes my PoB is updated, never seen this error before.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Thanks, but it says your tree version is unknown. I'll just go off you character. And yes my PoB is updated, never seen this error before.

Are you using PoB Fork? Because you need it to open that Pastebin.
"
Tales_Black wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:

Are you using PoB Fork? Because you need it to open that Pastebin.

Got it! thanks a lot. Love curses want to test this out.
Your timeless jewel is different on PoB VS your character? which is better?
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Your timeless jewel is different on PoB VS your character? which is better?

I use that specific jewel you see in the PoB and that's why I take Arcane Vision (Ritual of Flesh in this case). You can run any Doryani's Glorious Vanity jewel as the most important thing is the Corrupted Soul keystone. I was just lucky to get some good notables near the main path.

If the staff is 4,5 links, what should I do with the skill gem?
"
handark12 wrote:

If the staff is 4,5 links, what should I do with the skill gem?

At 4 links it is a bit complicated. I would recommend Blade Vortex + Archmage + Unleash + Controlled Destruction as you will need some AoE to actually hit mobs without needing to kiss them.

At 5 links it gets a bit better: Blade Vortex + Archmage + Unleash + Controlled Destruction + Intensify to make your AoE good enough for clear, then swap Intensify for Concentrated Effect for bosses.

As the staff's cost dropped to 4 Exalted Orbs it shouldn't be that hard to get your hands on one after a a day or two of farming. If you need currency, keep in mind Alteration Orbs are going for like 3:1 Chaos Orbs, Chromatic Orbs are selling for 5.2:1 Chaos Orb and Orbs of Scouring are selling at 2.2:1 Chaos Orb at the time I've posted this answer.
PoB updated. Check Changelog for more details.
Really interesting build! It's a nice twist on Blade Vortex.

I found it when I was searching for a curse bot.

Would you say it's possible to turn this build in a full fledged curse bot later on? Or do you think this build would support a carrion golem build right out of the box?

I ask this specifically because of heist Flashback. I would like a build to get in a 6-player party to get to 95, and not be a dead weight.
"
Garulf161 wrote:
Really interesting build! It's a nice twist on Blade Vortex.

I found it when I was searching for a curse bot.

Would you say it's possible to turn this build in a full fledged curse bot later on? Or do you think this build would support a carrion golem build right out of the box?

I ask this specifically because of heist Flashback. I would like a build to get in a 6-player party to get to 95, and not be a dead weight.

Surely you can, but I'd say this could change some things about the buíld. You would have to drop Archmage and start playing Impeding Doom or Vortex so you can deal some damage. If you want to go for minions, drop mana mechanics completely and use those points on minion nodes, also forget aboutPledge of Hands and go for anything minion-related that can have a 6-link for your main minion. Keep 6 curses in your Doedre's Skin and put 2at a hex on hit setup and you're good to go with 8 curses! Maybe focusing life on your minions so they can tank bosses for your party? What about a Spectre focused for charges generation?

I actually quickly thought about this. If you give me some more time I maybe can come up with something better or give you a solid answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info