Hideout Competition Highlights

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Harmless fun... but many of us are worried right now about the state of the game. Hope everything is going to work out.

Not really the place for this. It's also a month and a half into a league and there's no patch until January.
"
Yatori90 wrote:
All of them looks awesome, but someone below had good idea - competition for hideouts without any shop decorations. Made only with in-game decorations

Some of the people that make these hideouts make alternate versions without the MTX so that people can still get something very close. If any of these caught your eye look them up because they might have a version you can import without spending money.
Some very nice work there.

"
Yatori90 wrote:
All of them looks awesome, but someone below had good idea - competition for hideouts without any shop decorations. Made only with in-game decorations

Well part of this competition is GGG trying to sell h/o MTX.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Nov 1, 2020, 7:18:27 PM
Where can I download these hideouts?
Ye, not gonna lie, my favorite hideout maker is SoLPoe, using his baselines in couple of my private projects. Stylewise he's the devil! :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Those HOs are sick! I am always so impressed what people come up with in these competitions... Ansolutely pleasure to watch
very niceeee
mine is godlike and its not listed.thank you so much.u just took some randomly.
Omg, im at starting page!) thank you GGG!

"
Yatori90 wrote:

I didn't use any mtx in this one.
Snowy Celestial Hideout by samuraijkeee looks amazing.
Last edited by Flisker_2 on Nov 2, 2020, 2:03:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info