Seasonal Halloween Microtransactions

"
matsu07 wrote:
POG

fucking poggers have arrived ...
A Halloween sale excluding Halloween mtx...how silly...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
still no free box with purchase, come on bruh
"
phatschtuff wrote:
"
matsu07 wrote:
POG

fucking poggers have arrived ...

People should say 'poggers' in public just to see how smart people will think they are.
Saved
"
Crithos wrote:

yeah I think they scrapped this.. or they are reducing the "free" amount of boxes.. kinda a terrible move to make considering that TGGG isnt in good terms with the community but keeps expecting more money from players.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Crithos wrote:

yeah I think they scrapped this.. or they are reducing the "free" amount of boxes.. kinda a terrible move to make considering that TGGG isnt in good terms with the community but keeps expecting more money from players.

Lmao poor people complaining for not getting free mtx, now that's cringe.
"
Flowiqt wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Crithos wrote:

Lmao poor people complaining for not getting free mtx, now that's cringe.

cringe?

cringe is being a zealot over a company that will never see you as anything else but another open wallet.

but sure it's "cringe" for the reddit/twitch culture.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
A Halloween sale excluding Halloween mtx...how silly...

Well... honestly the only thing I'm wondering about is why the "Gothic Horror Ghost Child Pet" isn't going on sale-- it's like, one of the most "Halloween" like of the pets
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Would really like word on the progress for tab affinity.

They're very close however, they're one of the riskiest features we've ever introduced so the team is being very very cautious with them. It's still possible they'll be released this week but I'm tentative to confirm that just in case we run into issues during testing.
How about the map stash tab, does it still convert higher unique maps to lower ones?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info