[3.13] Auto Cast - Heartbound Loop - CWDT Storm Brand - 9Mil Sirus Damage

What the gems need to use, if i have just 5 link body?
great build i really like but i dont know what i m doing wrong above t5 i cant sustain i get to 2.2k mana regen and i dont know how to increase
Hi, you mentioned in the guide that you leveled as arc and then switched later on when you could sustain the damage.

when did you switch and what was the gear and tree when you did? would love to have a "minimum gear when making the switch" item set and tree in PoB... ty
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Hi, you mentioned in the guide that you leveled as arc and then switched later on when you could sustain the damage.

when did you switch and what was the gear and tree when you did? would love to have a "minimum gear when making the switch" item set and tree in PoB... ty

I think the Indigon is a must have. I am using the build and while I can sustain the spellcast loop with 5l cloak of defiance, atziris foible, corona solaris, and light of lunaris the damage I get from stormbrand etc is just way too low to clear anything fast and reliably. Using arc archmage in a 6l setup (tabula) deals so much more damage.

I will continue this until I can afford the Indigon and a 6L cloak (about 10ex at the time of writing) and then try again.
Last edited by Lentor on Jan 21, 2021, 11:34:35 AM
Since the require levels are so low on gems in the gloves, could you level them and be under CDWT limit for more damage or would it just take too much mana.
*Edit - answered my own question. Anomolous minion speed gives another 40% reduction. I'm now at 0.32 sec

Wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if the mechanics of To Dust have changed?

I have 3 x To Dust at 18, 19 and 20% plus a L1 less duration but my skeles still last 5.16 seconds.

How do you get them to .24 seconds without running about 10 To Dust jewels?
Last edited by omendancer on Mar 13, 2021, 1:25:09 PM
Do you level up any of your non-stormbrand skills? I feel like I'm doing no damage but I don't wanna screw up the loop lol
Could someone take a look at my build? For some reason my CWDT loop breaks sometimes when I run into a pack of enemies. My Skele duration in game is .3s.

I thought it might be the gems but ive tested with a 0% qual and 20% qual less duration. Happens with both.

Also the loop works no problem if I am just running around.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Poigbok/characters

Thanks.

***Edit It was Rumi's Concoction***
Last edited by Poigbok on Mar 27, 2021, 8:28:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info