[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Is there a priority list for upgrades?

This my char so far...
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hocknose/characters

I think I've got a decent shield and all the rest is just average. I'm not sure what to save for and buy next that will give me the best improvement.

Edit...I only have about 3ex at the mo

Edit2...just bought a Paradoxica and a Vulnerability ring
Last edited by hocknose on Feb 3, 2021, 9:26:34 AM
Just a small request :)
Could you post some youtube videos with a narrative on how to play with the character. It would be great to see you in action.
"
kenbak wrote:
"
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
At what point does a rare foil outshine paradoxica?

700 dps or so

Are you sure about that? I imported one with 633 pDPS and compared it on the POB 90EX. The dps went up a lot with the foil.

I think that if the Paradoxica blind is not that essential, foil would be better. Likes to use leap slam for map, with a foil leap it would be much better.

"or so" didn't know the exact number, it was just from soem other tests I did, but yes foil is better at some point if the pdps is high enough
Awesome build, really loving it!
I think I'm understanding more or less where the dmg comes from, but something feels odd and I think I missed smth.

Can some one check the POB and share his opinion what can/should be improved?

https://pastebin.com/J4Kyzshb

Thank you!!
Swapping 2 gems for full blade flurry boss setup does wonders, nice build.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Hey, I've started the league with this build and it's been a great experience.

I've farmed a ton of currency and invested it right back into the build. I can now easily clear everything the game throws at me. POB puts me at around 35 mil dps on Reave and everything just melts. I only swap to Blade Flurry for the harder endgame bosses.

What is your oppinion on using Awakened Multistrike on the Reave setup? I've never used it before and was wondering if it is worth the investment.

Thanks for a great guide!
"
Codrat wrote:
Hey, I've started the league with this build and it's been a great experience.

I've farmed a ton of currency and invested it right back into the build. I can now easily clear everything the game throws at me. POB puts me at around 35 mil dps on Reave and everything just melts. I only swap to Blade Flurry for the harder endgame bosses.

What is your oppinion on using Awakened Multistrike on the Reave setup? I've never used it before and was wondering if it is worth the investment.

Thanks for a great guide!

i mean if u can afford it, why not :)
Helo, great build! I remeber first build i played an You build it. It was Spectral throw with shroud of the lightless! As always great work!

I got only two question:

1. Should i change my Paradoxica for this one in build? (i craft it on my own in jun unveil)

2. Damage over time on poison pool. (Like the witch on burial chamber cast) Kill's me so quick, sometimes i dont even have chance to run from them) any idea how to wor on it?
"
Luigo wrote:

Look at my gear if you want an example. I pretty much never die in t16.
If you exclude my weapon my gear is worth maybe 7ex.

Yes this build is pretty tanky, ur just doing something wrong, but i cant see ur character...

You should be able to see my character now.
I managed to get a mediocre dps Paradoxica with blind yesterday, blind does help a lot with survival, but I still take some occasional large hits to the health pool. I'll grind my way to a Ryslatha's next.
Thanks for the great build. Pretty much did everything on this build from start to finish, but now I will move to another build. Once again, a great build.

I will be putting my items for sale ( aside from boots ), if anyone wants to buy anything, hit me up!.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info