[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I tried all 3 Ascendancies in two Simulacrums each and Slayer is definitely by far the best option. I'd say even if Slayer got his Ascendancy nerfed by 50%, it'd still be the best. Furthest I've gotten so far on Slayer is wave 24, on stream.

Champion: Worst of all, accuracy issues, least defensive, got one shot the most and lowest damage class. Wave 20 best.

Gladiator: Very good defenses where you can melee face tank bosses somewhat reliably but the damage is conditional and clunky, also needs to invest extra in accuracy. Wave 22 best.

Both classes had very poor life recovery and need additional investment for it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
"
metalx991 wrote:
any thoughts on how to improve my dps? seems kinda low https://pastebin.com/dUuFSTdd

You are more geared than me but I'm doing triple beyond t18s at the moment so I don't see why you are struggling with dps?

At a quick glance, it seems you don't have any accuracy? Are you 100% hit-capped?

Sorry to hijack this response thread, would like to ask solace, how do you trigger bloodrage using cast when damage taken if its level 20? or is it a self cast?

Thanks!
"
"
metalx991 wrote:
any thoughts on how to improve my dps? seems kinda low https://pastebin.com/dUuFSTdd

You are more geared than me but I'm doing triple beyond t18s at the moment so I don't see why you are struggling with dps?

At a quick glance, it seems you don't have any accuracy? Are you 100% hit-capped?

I think I've found solution for this, on my pob I have precision keystone but i should use dex to accuracy one, switched this and accu increased from 91% to 99%, also I need to work something with my HP coz im stuck at 4.6k atm. Went for double beyond t16 and it felt rippy as some rares were two shotting me. This build feels kinda nice in gameplay but definetly it needs some currency to spend for it
I've just started Act4, I'm actually levelling it as Reave which is slow as I expected it to be at this stage. My main question is, while levelling which big nodes are a 'take asap' and what Ascendancy order do we use?

Sorry for the really noob questions. But I've hit a wall on my league start build so would like to see how this one goes.
Last edited by Khurune on Nov 8, 2021, 10:21:59 AM
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
"
"
metalx991 wrote:

Sorry to hijack this response thread, would like to ask solace, how do you trigger bloodrage using cast when damage taken if its level 20? or is it a self cast?

Thanks!

Ah yes its selfcast because I was too starved for attk speed.
Hello mate,

thank you for this build and also the one you made for levelling, made the experience super fun for a PoE beginner.

I have one question, if I may.

Can I use the "2 days /played character before Paradoxica" PoB to start with and refund points+buy gear accordingly? I don't have the currency for the endgame builds yet.

Thank you very much!
How many ex did you spend to get to simulacrum 24? I have around 50ex to spend, and looking for a build to delve and simulacrum, do you think it's worth investing?
"
sekyno wrote:
Hello mate,

thank you for this build and also the one you made for levelling, made the experience super fun for a PoE beginner.

I have one question, if I may.

Can I use the "2 days /played character before Paradoxica" PoB to start with and refund points+buy gear accordingly? I don't have the currency for the endgame builds yet.

Thank you very much!

Thanks (:

I don't see why not. The 2 days /played is around ~ 10 EX worth of gear.

"
grimdallk wrote:
How many ex did you spend to get to simulacrum 24? I have around 50ex to spend, and looking for a build to delve and simulacrum, do you think it's worth investing?

I did it with the 2 days /played build, haven't done much with new gear but will probably try again now. I think I can get wave 30 with decent enough gear.

I did delving up to depth 250 myself with no obstacles but I stopped because it just isn't worth the time.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey, kinda need some advices, i'm finaly managing to get enough currencies to get a vaal paradoxica, tho i'm not sure it's a priority, what do you guys think i should focus on before that since my dmg seems okay tho i'm kinda squishy !
Thanks in davance :)

Btw, i guess i'm missing something but your last char screen or Pob show you don't have maxed res, what's the actualy point i'm missing =) ? And could someone explain the advantage on going blind instead of cannot be stunned with the marakesh jewel ?

Edit : Nvm, just understood the marakesh also gave dexterity, and you're actually using purity of element to get that missing max res, is it a temporary solution or would you advice to go for it ?
Last edited by Seppukku on Nov 9, 2021, 6:05:47 AM
I have couple more questions if I may.

1) What stats should I look for for this build when buying gear? Should I just try to find something similar to the endgame build?
2) I see a lot of skills that reserve mana in the build, should I have them all on at the same time?
3) When it comes to Vaal gems, particularly with Double Strike, I wanna only use the Vaal version of the skill, right? Vaal Ancestral Warchief also only the Vaal version of the skill? Only Reave I use also the basic skill, right?

Thank you! All the responses are highly appreciated:).

Last edited by sekyno on Nov 9, 2021, 7:23:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info