Winners of the Awakener Kill Event

PogYou
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Nice. Congrats to winners.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hmm... "darkee" huh... Well congratulations to the winners.
Saved
Yay Alkaiser!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
easyyy wrote:
Congrats to all winners.

My little complain about this event - it was done so quickly and at the league start - was pretty hard to follow and play at the same time. I liked much more gauntlet event with those crazy mods and with like 1month into the league - major bugs are fixed, people figured out league mechanic and how they can benefit from it while pushing.

This^ - But overall nice event! Thanks to Ziz, GGG and Shoptify
Darkee are absolutely insane.... wtf
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
darkee is pogging off bro wow
How is it even was allowed for one participant to win many prizes in one contest? It seems so unfair. So, streamers can just make a contest between them and allow simple people to chance a win something. Make for them parallel racing with their own prizes. It would be nice to avoid this in the future. Suddenly I didn't have time, this time. Congratulations to the winners. Anyway, thank you for organizing those racings it makes the game alive.
Oh neat, not only is it still the same people winning every race event, now they are winning multiple prizes from the same pool lol.

I much preferred the old races when anyone could get guaranteed prizes for clearing X boss, or at least be entered into the raffle for a very very small chance at winning something. And when I say this, to not have it weighted by grind amount (aka amount of awakener kills).

The above could at least be combined with the server first, so that you could keep those top 0.01% players to continue wanting to test themselves and get the major prizes for getting first X clears, while the rest of the playerbase has at least a chance at something, like a cosmetic.

But hey I'm just a paying customer and longtime supporter of the game, so what does my opinion matter, right? /s
Last edited by dizz on Oct 19, 2020, 9:45:04 PM
"
Snowballfx wrote:
How is it even was allowed for one participant to win many prizes in one contest? It seems so unfair. So, streamers can just make a contest between them and allow simple people to chance a win something. Make for them parallel racing with their own prizes. It would be nice to avoid this in the future. Suddenly I didn't have time, this time. Congratulations to the winners. Anyway, thank you for organizing those racings it makes the game alive.

And GGG promoting buying viewers, i guess TOS doesnt apply to streamers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info