Please allow conaoole the use of instant guard skill on movement like PC

Can we get support for scuff and elite controllers to utilize this? The ones with extra triggers or paddles
Pretty please?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
This has been discussed internally, but to implement this is far from trivial due to the way console movement works when comparing to the PC platform. As of right now this isn't something that we can support, but may be re-visited in the future.

Hi Jeff, has this ever been revisited so far? i did not follow console feature updates, but i consider playing crucible with some friends on console next week.
Is 2023 and still this issue is completely ignored?

Like since 2020 poe got so much improvements and now even pc can play on gamepad.

So many builds would perform that much better with this.

Any chance we can get an update o this feature?
Like is it really too much to ask?
Bumping this again with hopes that the situation is being looked into...many builds on PC rely on the cast on move for defensive skills such as molten shell, steel skin, etc.

Builds like Cold DoT feel much worse on console because of the lack of cast on move.

I wonder if something could be set for an "alternate behavior" to activate them on cooldown?
Unfortunately my recent thread got moved into this graveyard too, so chances for people (and GGG) to see it and offer support is small to nil.

Good suggestion just above, that could be one way to go as well. The game obviously knows when we move or stand still, so there shouldn't be an actual technical difficulty in that sense. The issue is whether GGG want to prioritise this or not. Whether they want the console version to have feature equality with the PC version.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
This has been discussed internally, but to implement this is far from trivial due to the way console movement works when comparing to the PC platform. As of right now this isn't something that we can support, but may be re-visited in the future.

Same bullshit excuses different day, we don't matter to them yall just keep that in mind. Whe we give them our hard errand dollars they use it to make pc better and put a steamingpile of shit on console. We don't matter to them. Our dollars mean less to them.
"
Tourettezs wrote:
GGG please let us use instant guard skills on movement like pc. I suggest an alternate use like we have on movement skills that then procs the skill on movement if not on cooldown. Its a big nerf to conaoole players compared to PC, and it seams like it should be an easy fix.

They still can't fix the movement of gems in the inventory. and you're talking about the trigger on the stick...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info