[3.13] Poison Flicker Strike CI Pathfinder

I might be missing it here, but why take Whispers of Doom if we're doing CWDT/CoH TempChains and it doesn't look like there's any other curses? Please enlighten!
"
Biggsworth wrote:
I might be missing it here, but why take Whispers of Doom if we're doing CWDT/CoH TempChains and it doesn't look like there's any other curses? Please enlighten!

Witchfire Brew
Hi There! I just came across this while looking for what I was going to do next league (actually want to do an INT stacking wanderer). I just happen to be a fan of the old trickster build and still have my character in standard from Incursion. I also wanted to give this a try with Apep and golden rule but dps was so low with trickster. So I decided to give a life based assassin a try instead. When I looked at damage source I found that if you found an imperial claw with the incursion "tacati" mode and elder influenced it you could get some really big dps with poison. So my build theory was assassin -> poison.

How did I go life? Well I used the watcher's eye
"unaffected by bleeding while affected by Malevolence"
"unaffected by poison while affected by Malevolence"

Using this lets you still get bled and poisoned just not affected by them. To get affected by bleeding at first I used the amulet anointment "Red Storm" for 15% chance to have attacks cause bleeding. Eventually I crafted a body armour that gave a second curse and corps explosion. With that I used despair and Vulnerability linked with enhance lvl 4 which gives 43% chance to cause bleeding. The explosions allowed for not needing melee splash but you could also use gloves with 1(or2) strike targets.

I also found that stacking with Unholy grace and misery everlasting added huge numbers. To sustain mana I took eldritch battery. Lastly if you get an abyss jewel with #% chance to gain onslaught for 4 seconds on kill with Overwhelming Malice you can add lots of attack speed and more phy conversion to chaos.

Anyways, long comment but I wanted to encourage you to be proud of what you built and know there is a lot you can still do to take this to extreme levels. After all, I got to 35mil dps with an attack rate of 12.06

Here is my POB for the build at level 98:
https://pastebin.com/yiN9hBZ8

My account is viewable if you want to see my old character as well and if you look at the POB character, I am experimenting with poison charged dash :)
Last edited by MonkiGW2 on Apr 5, 2021, 8:24:08 PM
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
Hi There! I just came across this while looking for what I was going to do next league (actually want to do an INT stacking wanderer). I just happen to be a fan of the old trickster build and still have my character in standard from Incursion. I also wanted to give this a try with Apep and golden rule but dps was so low with trickster. So I decided to give a life based assassin a try instead. When I looked at damage source I found that if you found an imperial claw with the incursion "tacati" mode and elder influenced it you could get some really big dps with poison. So my build theory was assassin -> poison.

How did I go life? Well I used the watcher's eye
"unaffected by bleeding while affected by Malevolence"
"unaffected by poison while affected by Malevolence"

Using this lets you still get bled and poisoned just not affected by them. To get affected by bleeding at first I used the amulet anointment "Red Storm" for 15% chance to have attacks cause bleeding. Eventually I crafted a body armour that gave a second curse and corps explosion. With that I used despair and Vulnerability linked with enhance lvl 4 which gives 43% chance to cause bleeding. The explosions allowed for not needing melee splash but you could also use gloves with 1(or2) strike targets.

I also found that stacking with Unholy grace and misery everlasting added huge numbers. To sustain mana I took eldritch battery. Lastly if you get an abyss jewel with #% chance to gain onslaught for 4 seconds on kill with Overwhelming Malice you can add lots of attack speed and more phy conversion to chaos.

Anyways, long comment but I wanted to encourage you to be proud of what you built and know there is a lot you can still do to take this to extreme levels. After all, I got to 35mil dps with an attack rate of 12.06

Here is my POB for the build at level 98:
https://pastebin.com/yiN9hBZ8

My account is viewable if you want to see my old character as well and if you look at the POB character, I am experimenting with poison charged dash :)

That is quite the extreme levels lol. One thing I would note, is that I'm not sure how good a pared down version of your build would work. Without the perfect gear you are running it doesn't look like it would have enough life to survive.

Like don't get me wrong, wow dude, that is super impressive, but I don't think I could have traded all my gear for an Awakened Multistrike and that seems to be the cheapest item on your whole set up lol.

Its a shame...with Harvest getting gutted, any hope I would have had to even shake a stick at even 1 of your rare items is just gone lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info