10967.77%
Blight
5443.85%
Essence Drain
7435.26%
Poll closed
1 Blade vortex please.
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
Would love the ability to put armor and weapon MTX on my Animate Guardian, it is currently the only thing in the summoners arsenal that sticks out due to the mish mash of gear you put on him
Oh, so sad - Ice Nova seems way to far behind to have a chance now...
Aren't EIGHT MTX for cyclone enough? There are skills without even 1 MTX and Cyclone already got 8.
Feel free to ckeck some skill suggestions:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253742
Anything but yet more cyclone?

Honestly I don't like this voting process.

I absolutely would like an interesting skill mtx... but everyone voting for that option probably had a different skill in mind.

It meant that a majority of minority opinions banded together, until we ply it down to the point where we look like having a 9th cyclone MTX win.

If we went back & had a vote of "do you want another cyclone MTX or literally *anything* else?", I suspect 'anything else' would win just due to the lack of vote splintering.

Infact I suspect even letting people see the current voting prior to voting would probably lead to a surge in the 2nd place option (it's Toxic Rain btw, for anyone reading this prior to voting).
Last edited by Lakh on Oct 16, 2020, 5:24:33 AM
I decided to vote for Cyclone because I thought it would be funny. I’m hoping Purifying Flame wins :)
Ok. So that happens when you let the community decide on something. A 100% stupid decision on an active skillgem, so a community designed MTX on something you definitely can only use on one single skillgem. Stunning.
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
STONE GOLEM SKIN :P!!!!!!!!!
──▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒───▄████▄
─▒─▄▒─▄▒──▒─▄▒─▄▒──▒─▄▒─▄▒──███▄█▀
─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒─▐████──█─█
─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──█████▄
─▒─▒─▒─▒──▒─▒─▒─▒──▒─▒─▒─▒───▀████▀
Toxic Rain almost about to catch up to Cyclone! Lets go TR!
Can w get a new freezing pulse i mean it has the same one since the skill was released ffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info