[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
slyussar wrote:
Why I can't get avoid freeze/chill/shock?
I have Crystal Skin cluster + Thick Skin, Taste of Hate (with 50% flask effect)

Chill avoid 85
Freeze avoid 85
Shock avoid 70

You need 3x 10% avoid shock on jewel implicits for 100% shock immune. And for chill/freeze, you need to take the freeze/chill avoid small mode in Crystal Skil cluster to reach 100%.
"
Hey I've been really enjoying this build i gotta say, but im curious about hyrri's ire. I have been using it from a previous build but I dont see a mention of it anywhere even though its a pretty common chest for cold bow builds. I am having trouble getting a well rolled loreweave 6L so i was curious on your thoughts on its damage vs loreweave or farruls. The PoB makes it seem like my damage would be reduced by a loreweave.

Thanks for the great build!

Hi there, actually thanks for pointing this out! On a relatively low budget set up, especially when you lack flat damage, Hyrri's Ire will give a bit higher damage than Loreweave. The drawback of Hyrri is that less reliable defense, less life, and no extra attributes (which is quite what we needed). You can definitely use Hyrri's as a substitute. I will add it to the guide.
"
redkeds wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
You have 1 abyss socket on your stygian vise. You can get one with life + chance to gain onslaught on kill

now we can't roll a mod "#% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill" on abyss Jewel :(

You are right, I will update that. Thanks for pointing out.
hi , wanna ask how much u can do with low/medium budget ? i'm not a regular player so what about Sirus/Elder/Shaper ? (have 20ex budget)
btw thx for your work :)
"
Koshkodivka01 wrote:
hi , wanna ask how much u can do with low/medium budget ? i'm not a regular player so what about Sirus/Elder/Shaper ? (have 20ex budget)

You should be able to do elder/shaper fairly easily (as long as you know the fight). For Sirus A9, you won't be able to burst him down so quickly. And therefore you would need to be very familiar with the mechanics and carefully dodge his skills, otherwise can get one shoted easily.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Koshkodivka01 wrote:

You should be able to do elder/shaper fairly easily (as long as you know the fight). For Sirus A9, you won't be able to burst him down so quickly. And therefore you would need to be very familiar with the mechanics and carefully dodge his skills, otherwise can get one shoted easily.

ty for the answer ! really enjoy playing this , will try to fully understand this build. Good work !!!
doing a variation of this - absolutely crazy build!
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
Thanks for pointing out.

something can be done with bow, how can I do it (im bad in craft)? or is it a waste
"
redkeds wrote:

something can be done with bow, how can I do it (im bad in craft)? or is it a waste

There is not much we can do to make it into a high phys damage bow that suits our build, I would suggest just sell it as it is.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:

There is not much we can do to make it into a high phys damage bow that suits our build, I would suggest just sell it as it is.

theoretically, for how much can such an bow be sold, price limits? since on the market there is nothing even close to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info