New Shield Skins - Angelic Shield, Demonic Shield and Pandemonium Shield

Can we trade all the duplicate mtx from all the Angels & Demons mystery boxes we purchased before for any of these shields? If not, forget it, not getting sucked into buying more. I may have spent something in the ballpark of $400-500 worth of these mystery boxes to get a complete Pandemonium set. The least you could do is extend these duplicate mtx for trade-in towards any of these shields as a 1-time offer for those that spent a fortune on your mystery boxes.

Nice mtx though. Sad to say I won't be buying them outright, as I never even got the Angelic wings to drop once from any of your MBoxes.
Last edited by AShugars on Oct 15, 2020, 10:16:53 AM
how about a bundle with all 3?
Angelic and Demonic are cool, Pandemonium meh.
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
nice... they all suck... how about you guys start creating shields in the whole bundles you throw out like hot cakes? like the supporter packs and stuff? in 90% they have no shield, while the majority of builds uses shields and NOTHING fits the MTX we buy.
16th mtx post so far a month in

if only we got patches this daily to fix the game ;(
Any chance we will get wand, dagger and other one handed weapon skins to go along with these? Demonic is probably my favorite MTX and would I love to have a complete set <3
These look great but can we get a more neutral / plain buckler or something. Its hard to find a matching shield for a lot of themes in the game :C
angelic is great with seraph combo
not a fan of faces on shields

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info