[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
merlinshlag wrote:
hello, is the build viable this league ?

hi Merlin, i believe this leagues with the included Masteries, we'll make the build viable once more. I am working on it in Standard. So far, i could make the Out of Mana issue solved. I am going to level a char this weekend to test in the league to see how the build fairs.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, Qosmoz. Right now, I start playing with one of your saboteur builds. But I'm here to express my gratitude for your CoC Ice Nova Assassin. I completely fell in love with this build. In Ultimatum league I finally kill all endgame bosses with your character. Well, looking forward to the 3.16 version of this build.

GL
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
merlinshlag wrote:

hi Merlin, i believe this leagues with the included Masteries, we'll make the build viable once more. I am working on it in Standard. So far, i could make the Out of Mana issue solved. I am going to level a char this weekend to test in the league to see how the build fairs.

Be interested to see how it fares with and without an ES on hit watchers eye in the scourge mechanic.
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
merlinshlag wrote:

Hey, mind if I ask what you did to solve mana issues? I'm doing Coc in scourge rn and mana issues are so insane for me. Can't do any boss that takes longer than a few seconds or without vaal clarity. So far I'm thinking of doing -# on a ring and replica conq efficiency but idk if that's enough.

On poe.ninja I've seen a few running LL but also using eldritch battery somehow despite reserving 90%+ of their life.

My profile is public if you wanna check it out but my character is a mess as I'm in the process of switching to LL but ran out of regrets.
I really hope to see min/maxed version. Personally too lazy and have no motivation at all to min/max the block version since it seems to be 50% worse than in 3.14 :(
"
juju666 wrote:
I really hope to see min/maxed version. Personally too lazy and have no motivation at all to min/max the block version since it seems to be 50% worse than in 3.14 :(

hi Juju. i was hoping some of the changed reverted back, but unfortunately it didn't happen. I guess this is it for the following league. We need to make it work, let's make these builds great again :) I am going to level tonight and tomorrow to try in the league. In standard was feeling good already.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
With all these stupid chanegs i dont think block version will be worth to play if dont literally have mirror tier gear :/

I would say after 3.14 LL version is the best way to go for sure. I wont be updating my guide since im seriously too tilted about POE :(
Hi guys, don't waste your time .. CoC IceNova is nowhere near what it was a couple of seasons ago. Let's wait for a buff.
It works as intended.
"
pippobaudo1 wrote:
Hi guys, don't waste your time .. CoC IceNova is nowhere near what it was a couple of seasons ago. Let's wait for a buff.

I think LL CoC icespear is the way to go, instead of ice nova now.
delete, wrong thread
Last edited by HarryPothead on Nov 1, 2021, 8:41:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info