[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
R3kt3m wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
R3kt3m wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm currently at level 85 and have followed the tree (more or less). I've got a Shav in my stash with 6sockets but not yet 6linked (4 links at the moment) and a thread of hope in my tree.
I'm piss poor atm (144c) so it's not like I can buy a lot of stuff. Since the tree in this guide goes to 85 I'm not sure how best to proceed with the limited budget and gear I have to transition into low life.
Items

What would you guys recommend I do?

Many thanks in advance

i would say that, do not stress to much going to Low Life. What you have in terms of items and skills are already very good. Farm more, and then buy items 1 by 1. In the guide, i explain what's the starting point for converting to low life. Have a look there.

Thanks for comming back to my question... In the mean time I converted to low life, got me some energy shield items and converted my tree and gem setup according to the updated POB for 3.14

What I'm missing though seems to be crit strike chance according to my POB: https://pastebin.com/LbdYXS6n
But I can't seem to find the reason why when comparing to your POB. The gems which give extra crit chance on 20% quality are also in my build, got the flask up, got the same tree setup (only need to go to Foresight, at lvl91 atm), got cinderswallow with added 79% crit chance.. And yet POB is stating only 58% or so crit chance on cyclone. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: nevermind, found it.. had to configure power charges and such in configuration.. at 100% crit change when they are up :)

glad to see you've found it. Let me know if you have other questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Very ty for build !

Just a dumb question, why we use skiiterbots ?
"
metzrael wrote:
Very ty for build !

Only reason why I could see it being used for the build is for a defensive layer. But the chill will always be proc’d so it will proc the 60 cc from the cospris.

But if you went with a large cluster blanketed snow + sadist + wide spread destruction the shock would benefit and you would get 60% ele damage since you are chilling/freezing/igniting
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
metzrael wrote:
Very ty for build !

hi Metzrael, as Ayerun was pointing out, Skitterbots do both shocking enemies and chilling them at the same time (one shocking bot, and another chiling bot). Shocking made enemies takes more damage from any sources of attack. Chilling slows enemies down but also make our cold damage more effective with right mods in our gear (e.g. 50% more damage against chilled enemies on gloves)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi there :) I have just started playing POE roughly 3 weeks ago and I'm having a good time after I transitioned into a coc ice nova from my bb bf league starter.

I am currently playing a life based and wondering if I should transition into a LL one. I have roughly 20 ex to spend on upgrading.

This is my pob: https://pastebin.com/KP93TvQP

Any advices will be greatly appreciated! :)
Sup.
I also just started this league with PoE.
I tried to play as many builds as I can.
Started with Enki's Arc Witch, changed to BB BF went to blockman Glad and was looking for a nice map farmer and found this thread.
I had enough currency to buy some items, also some from the MaxBuild. Now I dont know if this was really needed and I think there is still a big potencial.
As I said above, im new to the Game and new to PoB. I tried to get kinda same Items which are listed in the PoB but still die like a piece of sh*t randomly in some Ultimatum Fights and Map Boss Fights.
Things I know I need to upgrade

- Gem level
- Bandit change to Alira instead of Skill Points
- Remove Righteous Fire for Flesh and Stone

I also dont know if my damage is really that good, because bosses lives really long when mentioned I invested more than 30 ex in this build and watches the videos how smooth they died there.

Maybe someone could look up and tell me where to improve. Thank you so far.
Link of my PoB: https://pastebin.com/bn0MYE9Y
"
greatbruta wrote:
Sup.
Started with Enki's Arc Witch, changed to BB BF went to blockman Glad and was looking for a nice map farmer and found this thread.
I had enough currency to buy some items, also some from the MaxBuild. Now I dont know if this was really needed and I think there is still a big potencial.
As I said above, im new to the Game and new to PoB. I tried to get kinda same Items which are listed in the PoB but still die like a piece of sh*t randomly in some Ultimatum Fights and Map Boss Fights.

- Gem level

I also dont know if my damage is really that good, because bosses lives really long when mentioned I invested more than 30 ex in this build and watches the videos how smooth they died there.

hi greatbruta, I've just checked your build and you have really nice stuff going on there. Only problem I see now is to cap your Hit Chance. You can get a Level 21 precision (without quality), and also get one more passive under Precision notable passive. Also Sovereignity notable will make your Hit chance capped. Then only problem is damage is lower in PoB then actually what it is due to Tailwind in configuration. Somehow PoB is still adding Action Speed as APS but in game it's not. Here is real damage PoB from your build: https://pastebin.com/gZYkZAsa
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
greatbruta wrote:
Sup.

- Gem level

hi greatbruta, I've just checked your build and you have really nice stuff going on there. Only problem I see now is to cap your Hit Chance. You can get a Level 21 precision (without quality), and also get one more passive under Precision notable passive. Also Sovereignity notable will make your Hit chance capped. Then only problem is damage is lower in PoB then actually what it is due to Tailwind in configuration. Somehow PoB is still adding Action Speed as APS but in game it's not. Here is real damage PoB from your build: https://pastebin.com/gZYkZAsa

Thank you verymuch for looking over it. I appreciate it really!
I will go on today with the changes and try to run save maps for leveling up and get some more passive points.
Thanks again, good luck and stay safe!
"
greatbruta wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
greatbruta wrote:
Sup.

- Gem level

Thank you verymuch for looking over it. I appreciate it really!
I will go on today with the changes and try to run save maps for leveling up and get some more passive points.
Thanks again, good luck and stay safe!

you too, stay safe and enjoy. These days streaming also a bit more regularly. Come and say hello, or let me know if you have any questions. I can always explain better by talking over and showing directly.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I have just transitioned into LL and need some advices.

I have currently close to 10ex-ish for item upgrades and wonder what I should do.

POB: https://pastebin.com/VR4usibQ

1) my cold resistance is not capped at 71% > gotta work on that

2) level my skill gems

2) what else can I improve on with my current budget?

I have just started POE 3 weeks-ish ago and still trying to get myself familiarized.
Last edited by lavide on May 15, 2021, 5:16:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info