[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hey QosmozGaming,

I have put up the build today after getting Maven carried by a kind stranger yesterday and I was pretty impressed by his build. It cost me ~38 ex. The damage is very good and clear is INSANE, but I'm dying in every single map, constantly getting one shot and couldn't even finish Katharina (syndicate) because anytime she does any dmg I just instantly die.

https://pastebin.com/UNne6q6k - this is my character, can you give me advice what to improve first for survivability?

Additionally, I found a friend ingame with that build and he told me he has 85% crit (to my 61% during mapping). How should I improve that, too? And btw, the guy that carried me had some absolutely ridiculous move speed that I do not, any ideas?
Hello Qosmoz!

Mind taking a gander at my build ? cospricoc in ritual is the character ? what should i uppgrade next ? i was lucky enught to find the shav's and francly most of my gear except the ring so far, my militant faith gives 3 passives for 4% more damage per power charge eatch and how do i calculate my actual dps ?
"
Hello Qosmoz!

Mind taking a gander at my build ? cospricoc in ritual is the character ? what should i uppgrade next ? i was lucky enught to find the shav's and francly most of my gear except the ring so far, my militant faith gives 3 passives for 4% more damage per power charge eatch and how do i calculate my actual dps ?

checking over your PoB you are just shy of ~500k Sirius DPS on the main Nova link,

what i can see that we have like diffrent builds sure if it works for you go for it but checking over mine i pretty much double your damage and i havent even gone to the lenghts and getting a militant faith yet feels like you gone and upgraded stuff in the wrong order but for now i would say try get hold of a awakened cast on crit and then swap some flasks also PoB says that you have -mana reservs due using to many auras are you using all of them or just leveling becuase seems you are missing some key skills also dont use controlled Destruction with this build since crit is key to be pretty much crit capped if you have a computer i would recomend download the community fork of Path of building and import the OPs build and you will get some points where to go
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Mar 8, 2021, 12:44:36 PM
To be honest i havent really bought anything i got the shavs and weapon and shield from rituals and helmet i bought tought, amulet ofc.
The rings i found, i havent really spent anything on the build myself except now for the watchers eye. so right now its really just a base of what's to come, you have to take into account that on ps4 which i am on i can't use skills like vortex automaticly with the move button.
The auras i have extra i was just lvling tbh, controlled destruction is going to get dropped once i decide to try to colour the shavs correctly.
Can someone help me review whats wrong with my build? My dmg for elder/shaper and sirus feels very lacking i tried both cluster and non-cluster both feels lacking :/
"
ksyz0519 wrote:
Can someone help me review whats wrong with my build? My dmg for elder/shaper and sirus feels very lacking i tried both cluster and non-cluster both feels lacking :/

hi Ksyz, I just had a quick look in your build. You have the cluster setup at the moment. Some gems need leveling, that will help. However, your main problem is that you have 65% Crit Chance with your Cyclone without flasks. That's the main problem you have during the long boss encounters when you run out of flask charges. You can either swap your Conc. Effect for Inc. Critical Strikes to kill bosses, you can get another Watcher's Eye with Inc. Crit. Chance by Hatred (expensive).

I recommend to swap Conc. Effect to Crit. Strikes and you'll feel the difference immediately. Cyclone is one of the fastest attack skill, and you are missing 4 out of 10 crits which Ice Nova does not fire off and you only do your Cyclone damage.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Greetings Qosmoz,

Thank you for this wonderful guide. I just want to clarify something about the Attacks Per Second thing for CoC. If I do not have the awakened coc gem yet or an ICRR belt, should I still go for 14% attack speed weapon or should I go for 8-9% attack speed and refrain from using silver flask? Asking this as I have read a lot of CoC guides and the Attacks Per Second that will align (optimum effective triggers) for non awakened coc / ICRR belt really confuses me. Hope you can enligthen me with this though. Thanks!
"
Sh1ft4 wrote:
Greetings Qosmoz,

Thank you for this wonderful guide. I just want to clarify something about the Attacks Per Second thing for CoC. If I do not have the awakened coc gem yet or an ICRR belt, should I still go for 14% attack speed weapon or should I go for 8-9% attack speed and refrain from using silver flask? Asking this as I have read a lot of CoC guides and the Attacks Per Second that will align (optimum effective triggers) for non awakened coc / ICRR belt really confuses me. Hope you can enligthen me with this though. Thanks!

hi Shift4, actually from gameplay perspective you loose nothing. When you play, you'll not feel the difference. However, you will be loosing damage due to Ice Nova is not auto triggering every time you deal critical strikes due to client and server latency. That's why we want to synch those two. I suggest you to read the detailed section in my guide with "CDR explained".

Back to your question, better to get a 14% attack speed Cospri now. Later you can add a decent rolled but not gg item belt to your build with 14%+ CDR. When you have enough currency, you can get an Awakened CoC gem, and replace your belt with a better one.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Mar 14, 2021, 6:12:49 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Sh1ft4 wrote:
Greetings Qosmoz,

hi Shift4, actually from gameplay perspective you loose nothing. When you play, you'll not feel the difference. However, you will be loosing damage due to Ice Nova is not auto triggering every time you deal critical strikes due to client and server latency. That's why we want to synch those two. I suggest you to read the detailed section in my guide with "CDR explained".

Back to your question, better to get a 14% attack speed Cospri now. Later you can add a decent rolled but not gg item belt to your build with 14%+ CDR. When you have enough currency, you can get an Awakened CoC gem, and replace your belt with a better one.

Thank you for the explanation. I really appreciate it! And yes, I'm working my way to acquire a lvl3 awakened CoC gem. Have a great day and stay safe!
"
Sh1ft4 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Sh1ft4 wrote:
Greetings Qosmoz,

Thank you for the explanation. I really appreciate it! And yes, I'm working my way to acquire a lvl3 awakened CoC gem. Have a great day and stay safe!

anytime. hit me pm in game also if you have any questions. we can chat, or check out stream time to time.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info