[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Karakkonor wrote:
"
windrunner15 wrote:
Ascendancy wise, isn't Ambush and Assassinate better than Ppportunistic?

It's not very hard to get max crit on Ice Nova even with mediocre gear (thanks to unstable infusion), and the 25% more damage when moving through no/single rare or unique packs combined with the 20% bonus ms on kill make it way faster and stronger of a point to grab.

It no longer gives MS.
"
geh888 wrote:
Im trying to add flesh and stone but cant figure out which gem to replace. Any suggestions? thanks

Second Wind is best for you to replace, the rest of the gems are kind of mandatory to have.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
maarthor wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
maarthor wrote:
Hi. Noob question but do you actually trigger Vaal Ice Nova at all while you play? is it suppose to trigger on its own ? Im guessing its because of it you use Frosbolt in the weapon but im confused about when your using it.

hi Maarthor, During normal gameplay not really. I fire the Vaal Ice Nova during Legion encounter, or when a lot of mobs are piled up during blight encounter. Best moments are when a lot of mobs are all together stacked.

Ty for the response :) I was looking at Watcher s eye with ES gain on hit. Do you get ES while hitting with Cyclone only or Nova hits counts as well?

interesting question, it's auto-cast. I would expect the answer is yes, but some mechanics and GGG can be weird sometimes.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
I just spec'd out from low budget to mid budget with single cluster and I'm not too sure if it was worth it tbh.. I went from 100% chance to hit down to 93% because of the loss of the 3 nodes with Depth Perception 45% global accuracy and 100 flat accuracy gone, not to mention the 55% crit strike chance.. how am I supposed to make up this loss to get back to 100% hit chance ?

Here is my current gear
Spoiler

hey iamthelastgoonie, sorry for my late reply. I couldnt take enough time to review the builds lately. I just finished reviewing your build. Honestly, until really end game gear, I dont also see a lot of value going cluster setup. More or less the same damage and ES with or without.

Back to your question. I reworked a little bit and I could get Cyclone to 100% Hit and Crit Chances. You need some investment tough.

You need: +1.X% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred mod Watcher's Eye and also Anomalous Inspiration Support Gem (Q:20%) to hit it. These two provides 100% Crit Chance without flasks. With flasks you were already at 100% but it's not good to rely on flasks for bossing.

Here is the PoB I reworked: https://pastebin.com/Y53HsFK2 --- You can also compare the build of yours to my PoB in the guide with Target - Cluster Setup to see if there are other differences.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Feb 12, 2021, 8:58:27 AM
If anyone has time (https://pastebin.com/1U45ZRvg) I switched from Life to Low Life and well I hate it but there really isn't much going back! The damage seems better but the sustain is a hard you die all the time because damage happens. Example: I have harbringer maps because thats what I put my maven points into and with my life build it was easy (and somewhat glitchy/laggy) to cut through them with cyclone without issue but now I die almost immediately. Also from certain delves it's like one projectile takes half my ES....two kills me.

Not the best gear because I don't make 80EX a day but I feel like it's almost decent.

Thanks.
"
sxsilver21 wrote:
If anyone has time (https://pastebin.com/1U45ZRvg) I switched from Life to Low Life and well I hate it but there really isn't much going back! The damage seems better but the sustain is a hard you die all the time because damage happens. Example: I have harbringer maps because thats what I put my maven points into and with my life build it was easy (and somewhat glitchy/laggy) to cut through them with cyclone without issue but now I die almost immediately. Also from certain delves it's like one projectile takes half my ES....two kills me.

Not the best gear because I don't make 80EX a day but I feel like it's almost decent.

Thanks.

hi SX, your build requires a lot of rework. At a glance, I have no doubt you are dying a lot, because you rely on dodging and moving in between enemies. However, there is no dodge in this build, your only defense comes from high enough energy shield and energy shield recovery. That's what you have very low.

I'll post a detailed improvements for you, but that'll be for tomorrow. In the meantime, I suggest reading the guide carefully, because some of the gear and skill tree choices doesnt work for you.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

hey iamthelastgoonie, sorry for my late reply. I couldnt take enough time to review the builds lately. I just finished reviewing your build. Honestly, until really end game gear, I dont also see a lot of value going cluster setup. More or less the same damage and ES with or without.

Back to your question. I reworked a little bit and I could get Cyclone to 100% Hit and Crit Chances. You need some investment tough.

You need: +1.X% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred mod Watcher's Eye and also Anomalous Inspiration Support Gem (Q:20%) to hit it. These two provides 100% Crit Chance without flasks. With flasks you were already at 100% but it's not good to rely on flasks for bossing.

Here is the PoB I reworked: https://pastebin.com/Y53HsFK2 --- You can also compare the build of yours to my PoB in the guide with Target - Cluster Setup to see if there are other differences.

Thank you for replying Qosmoz, I appreciate your help with my build and thanks for the tips. However, I'm not sure how the changes will help my cyclone hit chance ? Don't I need to somehow raise my accuracy for that, and not crit chance ?

I purchased a Anom Inspiration 20/23 quality and looking for a Watcher's Eye.
"
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

Thank you for replying Qosmoz, I appreciate your help with my build and thanks for the tips. However, I'm not sure how the changes will help my cyclone hit chance ? Don't I need to somehow raise my accuracy for that, and not crit chance ?

I purchased a Anom Inspiration 20/23 quality and looking for a Watcher's Eye.

I see your hit chance is 100% with Cyclone. Where do you see the difference?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I dont seem to have enough APS, how do i get it?

https://pastebin.com/9YDbBk9i
Last edited by Mazie on Feb 13, 2021, 1:46:06 PM
Hi again:) Totally love the build so far but only one thing bothers me. Some bosses take forever to kill. Can you help me with single target damage please. Here is my build.

https://pastebin.com/926TPcYU

Thank you!

Edit: the two missing gems are Vaal Righteous Fire and Enlighten level 2. Forgot to put them back on before uploading build to PoB sorry.
Last edited by maarthor on Feb 13, 2021, 12:38:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info