[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

nvm
Last edited by ahnemui on Nov 6, 2020, 1:56:47 PM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Nickodemus wrote:
A somewhat relevant question here. Considering Tailwind doesn't actually affect Cyclone at all, is it solely there for the movement speed when not spinning?

yes, and also it has Attack speed (Tailwind is providing Increased 10% Action Speed), when you are targeting 52%+ CDR, it helps also with additional AS to bump your damage.

That's the thing, though. Action Speed does NOT affect Cyclone. At all. It's been thoroughly tested and proven. Hasn't affected it for quite a long time.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919950/page/1#p23636338

That's just one of the posts in the bug report part of the forum.
Last edited by Nickodemus on Nov 5, 2020, 5:20:05 PM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hi guys! This is actually my first time posting on a forum guide lol but here goes nothing...

First league having loads of fun, and so far this CoC Ice Nova build has been the most fun and satisfying from all the nova explosions. I recently just started the shift from life build to LL and had a couple struggle points hoping someone can help out.

Problem: I have about 5.3k ES but sometimes on boss, i feel like im getting either 1-2 shotted depending on the boss. Im wondering if there's somewhere to mitigate damage. Also, my ES regen seems slow, that sometimes it can't keep up to mob damage if they're super strong/or i dont kill them fast enough.

Would appreciate if you could check out my PoB currently. Obviously still need to replace some items like the life flask and prob alot of others haha.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/AMx8vcV5

Appreciate any tips/suggestions here, thanks for the time!

hi GetRext, 5.3k is really really low ES for any T14+ bosses. I would suggest to bump your ES. You can swap your boots to Sin Trek, get a 10% ES Mark of the Shaper, and instead get a Crystal belt. You will hit 6.5k+ ES with only these changes. You need to adjust your resistances accordingly, remember to adjust your cold resistance highest to get value out of Wise Oak.

Other than that, get Hear of Ice instead of Breath of Rime, you can later get it back. Also many of your gems are still not max levels, that'll also help quite a lot. For example your Discipline is only Level 16.

Hey Qos, okay I replaced a few things like my gloves, the boots, and belt. sitting around 7.5k ES definitely much better. In regards to BLEED, this definitely kills me the most. How can i sold this issue? For flasks, i currently have one for adrenaline, freeze immune and onslaught. Not really any room for bleed immune. Is there another way?
"
Get_Rext wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hi guys! This is actually my first time posting on a forum guide lol but here goes nothing...

First league having loads of fun, and so far this CoC Ice Nova build has been the most fun and satisfying from all the nova explosions. I recently just started the shift from life build to LL and had a couple struggle points hoping someone can help out.

Problem: I have about 5.3k ES but sometimes on boss, i feel like im getting either 1-2 shotted depending on the boss. Im wondering if there's somewhere to mitigate damage. Also, my ES regen seems slow, that sometimes it can't keep up to mob damage if they're super strong/or i dont kill them fast enough.

Would appreciate if you could check out my PoB currently. Obviously still need to replace some items like the life flask and prob alot of others haha.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/AMx8vcV5

Appreciate any tips/suggestions here, thanks for the time!

hi GetRext, 5.3k is really really low ES for any T14+ bosses. I would suggest to bump your ES. You can swap your boots to Sin Trek, get a 10% ES Mark of the Shaper, and instead get a Crystal belt. You will hit 6.5k+ ES with only these changes. You need to adjust your resistances accordingly, remember to adjust your cold resistance highest to get value out of Wise Oak.

Other than that, get Hear of Ice instead of Breath of Rime, you can later get it back. Also many of your gems are still not max levels, that'll also help quite a lot. For example your Discipline is only Level 16.

Hey Qos, okay I replaced a few things like my gloves, the boots, and belt. sitting around 7.5k ES definitely much better. In regards to BLEED, this definitely kills me the most. How can i sold this issue? For flasks, i currently have one for adrenaline, freeze immune and onslaught. Not really any room for bleed immune. Is there another way?

yes, very easy but somehow expensive solution. You can corrupt Frozen Trails until you hit "Corrupted Blood can not be inflicted on you" or you buy from the trade directly. That should solve the problem.

For reference, I dont have the jewel yet with Corrupted Blood, but i am using my Quicksilver with Bleed Immunity and Removal "Staunching".
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
is Energy Leech a good alternative here?
hey i have a chance to buy this char: https://pastebin.com/z3qW5AJe
How much do you guys think is it worth?
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
hey i have a chance to buy this char: https://pastebin.com/z3qW5AJe
How much do you guys think is it worth?

that would be very expensive I believe. north of 100ex, probably even 200ex, maybe even more. If you can afford, you can do anything in game with this build.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
thx a ton. he made me a very nice offer then. the 5k es is not a problem? bc many people write 7k es here...

greetings
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
thx a ton. he made me a very nice offer then. the 5k es is not a problem? bc many people write 7k es here...

greetings

the items and build you are getting is different than what we have going on here. Your items/build is the CI version, which is tankier version of ours but comes with an expense. You can check the Build Notes section to see the differences between the two.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Conquerors videos are up next to the Sirus kill video. I am also organizing the video section; I will categorize them like;

1. Conquerors and Sirus
2. Shaper Guardians & the Shaper
3. Elder Guardians & the Elder // Uber Elder
4. Cortex and Other Bosses

Any suggestions with the formatting and overall videos?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info