3.12 PvP balance

"
lapiz wrote:
"
relithh wrote:
From experience, there's no middle ground, either the nerf is too little, or too harsh to the extend of killing the skill completely. More often than not, its the latter. They also need to consider looking at defenses.

Edit : I also don't feel impale is busted or maybe a little on the new skills, however they always come at a cost. You could also utilize reduced reflected damage taken crafts from rings/chest or even from an ascendancy. Physical damage is really a good counter vs divine flesh PvP archetypes.

To be fair physical damage is really horrible in all forms in pvp.. It can be countered so easily with very little investment. It really isnt a good solution against divine flesh.

Whereas even if you take divine flesh as granted, there are very limited ways to reduce elemental damage and almost everything comes at a huge cost so you can't even combine everything.

Well that is also true, however that requires a player to completely -undo-respec into it. Rock, paper scissors.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
You stooges are still holding out for PvP balance.......
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Old man, Rlow need some more beating... comeback to poe.

Well reading the manifesto it look like Broken as fuck flamewall+proj will stay for a billions league sadly :(
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 3, 2020, 8:48:23 AM
i think they should add something like '' more aoe less damage in pvp'' , lately pvp is like '' the guy with more aoe will win'' and the easy way to get a lot of aoe is ''mines''
Three months + in and the stupid Flame Wall bug is still a thing!..
How??? Tell me so I can help you!! LOL
Incredible how a bug this bad has lasted THIS long.. AMAZING!

«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Nov 7, 2020, 3:36:50 PM
Flamewall made half of people who pvp in league stop playing lul.
Forum pvp
Terrible... lol
Some players actually think Flame wall is a legit PVP build.
Just shoot any projectile through Flame wall and you're good lol. No actual build needed! Use a Tabula Rasa too why not!

«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Nov 14, 2020, 5:01:01 PM

don t worry next league new dot skill will replace flamewall
Forum pvp
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Thanks for your report, we're aware of this issue.

RIP FLAMEWALL

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 18, 2020, 7:09:58 AM
it will def be fixed, the question is how important is fixing pvp to them? which is how long it would take.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info