3.12.4 Hotfix

Caching broken again with this hotfix.

Every time there's an update, caching breaks after the first hotfix following the update. Can GGG not let this happen?

* What I mean by "broken caching" here is that the client keeps downloading/loading shaders anew even when there are already-stored shader cache.
STILL can't do any green contracts without crashing.

This is just bullshit at this point.

Edited because GGG mods are babies.
Last edited by 256mosh on Oct 15, 2020, 2:17:50 AM
Took a few days off. Second Heist run just now and it crashed to desktop. Yeah...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
GGG hasn't fixed sht, at least towards the PS4 crashes, especially in heist. Yet they can patch what, Einhar, that was their priority?!
They've abandoned and alienated the PS community/players by not addressing and focusing on this problem. It's more of a slap in the face when players have bought mtx from them on top of that.
Last edited by H4mm3rW1nd on Oct 15, 2020, 10:15:35 PM
Hyrri's Gift crashed twice today... neat.

Crash fixes when?
Counter-Thaumaturgy is definitely broken still, i've been running contracts nonstop for the past days and everything is fine and dandy but today bought a tab of Counters and every, single, one, is unplayable. My guy keeps standing still and teleports back and forth, everything registers at 0 speeds.
1 MONTH OF LEAGUE AND HEIST STILL CRASH AND RETURN TO DESKTOP GO BUY BETA TESTER FOR EACH LEAGUE PLEASE !!!!
yay now i can capture beasts again
Get a crash randomly at start grand heist or end it at last wings, and crash goin only in heist content. Never crashin in atlas whole league.
Fix cremation already. 1 month of bugs with this skill. You fix one bug then break it other way. Are you for real ?
Be water, my friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info