0.9.9 Information

"
Looks good, Chris and the GGGang.

I'm glad you're not removing Avatar of Fire completely -- I'm very fond of it as a skill by itself and I think you recognise it's only in its interactions with other passive skills and items that it gains 'godly' status.

Thumbs up for the 'flattening' of item scale too. I like the idea of my gear lasting a bit longer. :)

Any hints as to the new skills? These actually have me more excited than anything. They're the body of a build, and I am very much a build freak (it's a side-effect of being an altoholic).

I can't wait. Really. Can't. :)

The flattening means that it's actually worth investing in low level gear...honestly, I'm sure many experienced players don't bother using orbs on low level gear because of how fast they are replaced.
Oh, I know. I actually knew about this change coming, because it related to the unique I've made. I'm glad to see it implemented so soon. I'm a low level player for the most part, usually only pushing one or two of chars beyond the first two difficulty levels.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Gonna use this challenge at my best :).
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Last edited by Metalica24 on Apr 27, 2012, 3:19:15 AM
Well by removing AOF every melee dps build will be using critical multiplier and diamond flasks. Thats all we got left as of now. Heres hoping u give us melee users some viable options to keep up with the ice spear spammers.
My guess for the 2 unknown updates:

-New and 5th final character class?

OR

-Introduction of Act3??

I hope both of those are correct, ha!
Chris, I hate you. You make me I'm hungry. :)
amazing!

maybe the new boss is a mutant kind of the fragments, serving as act 2 endboss at the last stairs? ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:
"
Will this mean a wipe?

Don't know yet. Trying to avoid it.

I'm actually hoping for a wipe if these big changes are coming ahead.
Seems like something to anticipate.
Sweet as, been waitting for an update. ;-)

I'm happy with a wipe. try'n to avoid, might cause more chaos than keeping loyal fans happy.

"! We There Yet !"

Cheers, Brenton

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info