0.9.9 Information

• The big monster update. All monsters have had their skills and behaviour changed. The new AI system creates some absolutely brutal fights. I die every time I test the game now, often in scary ways.
  • New skills, supports and at least one new quest and monster type.
  • A rebalance of all weapon and damage values in the game so that the progression is a bit flatter. This fixes many problems in the game balance. No longer will your level 12 rare item be outdated by a level 17 normal item.
  • The option to put the minimap in the corner of the screen rather than as an overlay.
  • Meaningful act boss drops now that they're harder to abusively farm.
  • At least two things I can't talk about yet but might be of interest to some users.

0.9.9 is not the last patch before Open Beta. 0.9.10 is next :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:43:57 AM
Will this mean a wipe?
"
Will this mean a wipe?

Don't know yet. Trying to avoid it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I can't wait to die in scary ways ^ ^
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Sounds good
Neat.
Any AoE skill for claws?
Looks like a lot of significant gameplay changes!

On the other hand, when is the AoF tweak coming?
should do a wipe, so we can see all the d2jspers try to sell all there orbs lol
doesn't sound like it. Maybe a skill reset at most...
"
Tremorlor wrote:
Looks like a lot of significant gameplay changes!

On the other hand, when is the AoF tweak coming?

Oh yeah, Avatar of Fire is removed in 0.9.9 while we teach him how to play fair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info