(28th April) Hardcore Cut-throat Event!

"
Arkwright wrote:
Is anyone going to be streaming this at all ?
If I can get the okay from GGG I'll stream the event, I know the last 3 tho they have asked not for it not to be streamed
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Hardcore cutthroat event? I'm so in on this. Hopefully I don't get ganked before I'm level 5 lol

"
NotSorry wrote:
If I can get the okay from GGG I'll stream the event, I know the last 3 tho they have asked not for it not to be streamed
In the second sentence it says that this is an open event so you can live-stream it.
Last edited by PickleFart9 on Apr 27, 2012, 10:17:30 AM
see you all there
"
PickleFart9 wrote:
Hardcore cutthroat event? I'm so in on this. Hopefully I don't get ganked before I'm level 5 lol

"
NotSorry wrote:
In the second sentence it says that this is an open event so you can live-stream it.
I really gotta learn to read one of these days
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
mmm - Hardcore - not certain I approve - I live for the events on the weekends, despite play time being after midnight in Africa.

My concern is that we'll end up with a far smaller group of people playing. I mean if I'm having second thoughts about staying up for this one..............

I'm BACK :)
do you also lose gems with attached weapons??
Dammit. I would go, but 8 in the morning is a bit too intense on my body clock. Oh well.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
johndud0 wrote:
do you also lose gems with attached weapons??
It's hardcore, you lose the whole character in this league, but you'll keep the gems on the character on the new league it gets moved too
Awesome, i'll try and be there!

If you happen to win Demigod's presence by sheer luck, will it get reset at open beta aswell?
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Shoep wrote:
Awesome, i'll try and be there!

If you happen to win Demigod's presence by sheer luck, will it get reset at open beta aswell?
or at any of the wipes that could happen before then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info