Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] 💫 ARCHMAGE PATHFINDER 💫 Shock Nova ✦ MoM + Dynamo + Agnostic ✦ Mana based spellcaster ✦

"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi, thank for your build,
I just try it today but i think i make somethings wrong because i can not survive in map from T14-16, my mana run out of very quickly and i died immediately, i still face any bosses because i died when face just creeps,
Here my POB right now:https://pastebin.com/hymDFJJU
Can you take a look and show me what im doing wrong to fix it?
And What Righteous fire and Consecrated path use for?
Thank you!

Ok there is a lot to go through.

1. Where is your Immortal Call? Do not see it in PoB. It with Second Wind Support is essential for mana management and tank from Dynamo Notable! Without that build do not function. Make Sure it is on pseudo auto cast from your movement on mouse button 1.

2. Your Wise Oak do not work. AT LEAST You need to make sure that your lightning resistance is the highest to have lightning penetration for this build.

3. Also making even resists across the board makes you benefit from extra damage mitigation from Wise Oak on all types of ele damage.

4. Cinderswallow Urn without crit mod costs you more that 7-10% of paper DPS. You lose shock from crits that translate into bigger DPS loss.

5. Chaos RES on -53%? This is unnaceptable in current state of the game. 0% is bare MINIMUM. That alone kills you a lot in dense endgame maps.

6. No Amulet Anoint? If you struggling with mana you can Anoint Mind Drinker to have 5% of mana recovery on kill with good Cinderswallow rolls.

7. No sigil of Power on CWDT? You lose up to extra 10% damage mitigation.

8. You have not maxed ele res without Wise Oak. That is bad and could kill you occasionally VERY fast. 38% cold res is basically one tap from white mob. Damage mitigation from resists is geometric.

9. You have taken wrong Ascendancy twice. Technically Master Toxist and Nature Reprisal do nothing while Nature Adrenaline and Veteran Bower gives your flask effect duration, DPS, Flask Charges and movement speed.

10. What's up with Entropy Notable? That should not be there, Enigmatic Defense is good place to invest 3-4 skill points.

General tips for this build:

Make sure that you do not get hit. This build have overkill DPS when done right and hitting first is good strategy. Do not constantly press Shock Nova. Be gentle. Mana is not infinite and it is your tank as well. One tapping Shock Nova is enough even for A8 Sirius. Only place where I hold Shock Nova in the game is Delve Nodes.

If you are still getting constantly hit, witch you shouldn't with that AoE and DPS, that most likely result in stun lock. To counter that you can run anti-stun Cinderswallow Urn, anti-stun Pantheon and Practical Application Notable. (will result in DPS loss, make sure that you fixed your DPS first)

Righteous fire is 30%+ of your DPS (make sure you fixed your mana first). Conc Path if for Fortify proc, takes some training to pull it of and somewhat situational. For cases where you know that now there would be DPS spike, like in Legion.

Also here is advanced survival strategy that I developed for this build. Instead of Conc Path Fortify setup you can run Immortal Call separate 4-link:

ANOMALOUS Immortal Call
Less Duration Support

Second Wind Support
Enhance Support

That would result in proc of Dynamo Notable every ~2 seconds over ~3 seconds with is huge for tank and mana management.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Nov 1, 2020, 6:17:35 AM
Seems fun to play, although you got to be used to get "stucked" while casting nova before jumping to another pack with flame dash.

Rerolled yesterday from another build, need to level gem and improve few items but.... feeling not so immortal as in the video build guide.

Mana takes care of a first hit but, without mana you cannot attack and if regen is not fast enough you're exposed to death.

Any suggestion https://pastebin.com/KjZc0Umm ?
"
EuroPOE wrote:
Seems fun to play, although you got to be used to get "stucked" while casting nova before jumping to another pack with flame dash.

Rerolled yesterday from another build, need to level gem and improve few items but.... feeling not so immortal as in the video build guide.

Mana takes care of a first hit but, without mana you cannot attack and if regen is not fast enough you're exposed to death.

Any suggestion https://pastebin.com/KjZc0Umm ?

Watcher's Eye with 10% damage taken from Mana under Clarity is huge.
And getting a bit more life on ring slot is also great. Remember technically with 50% MoM every 1 point of life is covered by 1 point of mana. I was happy with tank when I hit 3.1k life, everything above adds to comfort.

Also you can get second Atziri Foible with Mind Drinker Anoint for more sustain on clear.

And generally this setup from previous post should improve Mana Management drastically:

"
Also here is advanced survival strategy that I developed for this build. Instead of Conc Path Fortify setup you can run Immortal Call separate 4-link:

ANOMALOUS Immortal Call
Less Duration Support
Second Wind Support
Enhance Support

That would result in proc of Dynamo Notable every ~2 seconds over ~3 seconds with is huge for tank and mana management.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Nov 3, 2020, 6:21:51 AM
3.13 Pastebin PoB (community fork ONLY) https://pastebin.com/RhWtUN59
3.13 No changes to the build.
hi i really want to try this build,
can this build work without unnatural instict ?
and can this build "tank" sirus a8, because i dont really have good internet to fight sirus lol
Still leveling but having fun so far..Hollow palm to 72 then switched, have a filler ring.

I just tried to add elder influence to my ring to be able to remove defense aug / remove add fire until fire to spells to capitalize on cinderswallow. However it gave hunter, which is nigh useless for another prefix. I have no idea how to link the passive tree jewels, but I invested quite a lot in a dual clarity mom/mana recovery rate watcher's eye. I thought it'd be sweet. :) I do need to divine my cinderswallow...I grabbed it from another toon and didn't realize it had 1% mana lol.
Hello! Big fan of your YouTube channel!

Do we keep the belt bench craft at tier 2 or do we use the tier 3 one?

Tier 2: 20% reduced flask charges gained, 8-10% increased effect of Flasks on you

Tier 3: 33% reduced flask charges gained, 11-14% increased effect of Flasks on you

I'm asking this because I'm not entirely sure how the 'reduced flask charges gained' affects our Brutal Restraint keystone and Nature's Bloom Ascendency.

Thanks!
Time to get the dust of and get ready for 3.15 with this build :) (shocknova buffed)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info