The glorious Angels and Demons cosmetic effects are now available in the store! It's also possible to combine some of the individual Angelic and Demonic microtransactions into the 'Pandemonium' cosmetic effects. Watch the Angels and Demons Mystery Box trailer below to see everything that's available or check out the new cosmetics in the store here.

If you like the epic Angels and Demons soundtrack, you can download it here and also set it as your hideout theme in the Hideout Music Player (under the 'Trailers' section)!

Please note that the Angelic Bow comes in a bundle with a matching Quiver. If you already have the Angelic bow in your possession, you'll automatically receive the Angelic Quiver for free. Purchasing the Angelic Bow will automatically come with the Angelic Quiver from now on.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Oh yeah!
Saved
Neat!
will there ever be comics/manga themed mtx?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Soundtrack is definitely epic for this one!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
It is still odd to me why they used Pandemonium for the combined set, which doesn't really fit compared to Armageddon. Gonna take it as a hint that they want to keep the name for a future league lul.
I've been wondering this for a while now, why is the fullscreen mode for the preview videos turned off in the MTX shop? Or is this some feature I have turned off but don't know it?
"
Ianpact wrote:
I've been wondering this for a while now, why is the fullscreen mode for the preview videos turned off in the MTX shop? Or is this some feature I have turned off but don't know it?

It would appear they want you to go to Youtube if you want to watch full screen.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 11, 2020, 11:35:21 PM
great
Added the angel and pandemonium sets to my watchlist, now to just wait for a sale. :)
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Oct 12, 2020, 2:03:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info