[3.12] Perforate Gladiator: DW Max Block | 90m+ DPS | Boss Destroyer!

"
can you tell me how to craft the armour with critical and frenzy mod?

You can do this by mashing two different chest pieces with an Awakener's Orb. One is a Redeemer chest with the "Frenzy on hit" mod and the other one could be a Hunter base with "attacks have #% critical strike chance" mod or the same with an Elder base.

VERY IMPORTANT! Beware and check that YOU ONLY HAVE ONE INFLUENCED MOD ON EACH CHEST. Because if you have more than one in one of both chests you could screw it up after the mashing.

After you've fused both chests, you'll have a double-influenced armor with both mods and random stuff. If you are lucky enough, you'll have a very good piece of armour. Otherwise, you could do some meta crafting on it.
"
vammalles wrote:
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
Do you guys play with "Always attack without moving" on or off?
I feel that mapping feels so much smoother with it on since the aoe in sand stance is okay but when doing harder bosses it makes positioning much harder with it on, curious to hear if you guys play with it on or off.

I personally always have it on because I do not like my character moving when I don't expect it move. If I am attacking I expect it to only attack. It's also worth noting for boss positioning when you reach endgame and have a fair bit of currency into the build bosses don't get a chance to move so positioning isn't really a problem for me.

I see, yea I do feel the same that it feels really bad with it off :P
I'm not really at your gear level yet and feel that I get one shotted more than I expected before managing to get up my totems and change to blood sand and start smacking at them :p
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
"
vammalles wrote:
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
Do you guys play with "Always attack without moving" on or off?
I feel that mapping feels so much smoother with it on since the aoe in sand stance is okay but when doing harder bosses it makes positioning much harder with it on, curious to hear if you guys play with it on or off.

I personally always have it on because I do not like my character moving when I don't expect it move. If I am attacking I expect it to only attack. It's also worth noting for boss positioning when you reach endgame and have a fair bit of currency into the build bosses don't get a chance to move so positioning isn't really a problem for me.

I see, yea I do feel the same that it feels really bad with it off :P
I'm not really at your gear level yet and feel that I get one shotted more than I expected before managing to get up my totems and change to blood sand and start smacking at them :p

How much life are you at and how many of the block nodes on tree do you have?
"
vammalles wrote:

How much life are you at and how many of the block nodes on tree do you have?

Think I was at like 4.6k and I had taken all the nodes, was sitting at 72% block in hideout, I'm not playing the build anymore though I thought it would be tanky at first glance but as people said in the thread its more glass cannon :P

this build is so strong holy sh*t, so this is my equipments with this build.i've got the blood rage from my weapon so i can produce frenzy charges without having the frenzy mod on my armor and + 1 level for all my support gems on my 6L instead. elusive, tailwind and onslaught on my boots. my only problem is my life is just 4.9k. any thoughts?
"
myklNinth wrote:

this build is so strong holy sh*t, so this is my equipments with this build.i've got the blood rage from my weapon so i can produce frenzy charges without having the frenzy mod on my armor and + 1 level for all my support gems on my 6L instead. elusive, tailwind and onslaught on my boots. my only problem is my life is just 4.9k. any thoughts?

So if you mess around with the tree for more life I would recommend pulling out of Fatal Blade, Ambidexterity and Heartseeker. Pulling out of those three sets gives us 10 pts which we can use to spec into Warrior's Blood, Heart of the Warrior and Born to Fight along with three of the life nodes that lead towards the Maurader starting point. The build will still have plenty of damage but gains a fair bit of life.
Thanks for the build guide, perforate is definitely one of the best melee physical attack skill in terms of mapping under sand stance, op dps against boss under blood stance.

I have followed the guide to the end game and realised that it has much more potential
with some changes to the build, boosting dps to 120m sirus damage while remained max block, all elemental res capped except for chaos res at 74%, I have not yet to add on tailwind boots or it can be boost further more, all these could be done via min max.

I would like to express the thankfulness to build owner for starting the path for and allow us to create a even more stronger build that i am currently working on, the major changes I have made are as follow,

1.rework the whole tree and abandon dual wield for The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield
,this improves qol and transit the glass canon build into true tanky build.

2.abandon cluster jewel, added unnatural instinct, thread of hope for further defence and dps boost.

This is the build i am currently working on, 120m sirus dps with shield and sword, if you have more budget, you can push to 140~150m dps.

https://pastebin.com/z4TeAMu2

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 14, 2020, 10:19:07 AM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Thanks for the build guide, perforate is definitely one of the best melee physical attack skill in terms of mapping under sand stance, op dps against boss under blood stance.

I have followed the guide to the end game and realised that it has much more potential
with some changes to the build, boosting dps to 120m sirus damage while remained max block, all elemental res capped except for chaos res at 74%, I have not yet to add on tailwind boots or it can be boost further more, all these could be done via min max.

I would like to express the thankfulness to build owner for starting the path for and allow us to create a even more stronger build that i am currently working on, the major changes I have made are as follow,

1.rework the whole tree and abandon dual wield for The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield
,this improves qol and transit the glass canon build into true tanky build.

2.abandon cluster jewel, added unnatural instinct, thread of hope for further defence and dps boost.

This is the build i am currently working on, 120m sirus dps with shield and sword, if you have more budget, you can push to 140~150m dps.

https://pastebin.com/z4TeAMu2

I REALLY like the look of this version, your gear is fucking INSANE though, you think this would still be just as effective with a ~15-20ex budget?

Worse Paradoxica and none replica Farrul's Fur, are some of the major downgrades I guess?
I noticed that this skill is actually a slam skill so I slapped in fist of war and seismic cry for the memes. The clear improved a little bit but the single target went down through hell.

Any idea to improve clearing? I noticed that most of the time that I died while mapping was because I didn't clear fast enough so I probably got one-shot by whatever the hell this build couldn't defend.

I rarely died in bossing though since they pretty much got demolished in seconds.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Feb 14, 2021, 9:10:42 AM
heya,
first of thanks for the build so far its great! (almost getting to maps now)
just curious when looking at the build overall on both your DW max block and the one posted by realm9thfeb.

for a small invesment in points you can go ailment immun wich will save the "flask dance" a bit and able to switch them out for different options.
seeing as both skill tree's are near the right nodes for it all you need is a 30% on the chest piece?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info