When your character dies ? and best configs !

What happens when your character dies ? It's deleted ? And what's the best config to play the game ? ( I mean computer settings )
"
Satanizzer wrote:
What happens when your character dies ? It's deleted ? And what's the best config to play the game ? ( I mean computer settings )

No character is deleted. In the default league you come back to life without losing anything. In the Hardcore league you die once and your character is banished to the default league forever. That may not sound too bad but for hardcore players it's a fate worse than death!
Last edited by RWTD_Burn on Apr 26, 2012, 7:23:45 PM
Thats really cool that it dont get deleted but moved to default legue.
I mean so more ppl will for sure test playing HC then.
What exactly is the default league?
"
StarSphinx wrote:
What exactly is the default league?

It is the basic league that most join unless they want something more specific;

http://www.pathofexile.com/leagues/

That contains more info on specific leagues, but essentially unless you specify differently at character creation you will always start in the default league.
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
If you're a dedicated HC player, getting banished to the so-called 'softcore' Default league is tantamount to death. Often, these characters will simply give away all their items then delete themselves.

If HC isn't the only way you can get your jimmies rustled, then getting sent to Default isn't so bad. Though try agreeing with that statement when it happens to you at 30+ levels.

It's a pretty fantastic system. Depending on how you want to play, it can be either an effective perma-death stand-in, or just a minor sidestep.
*cough* Hailrake, made it to Ruthless to be frozen and 2 shot when I've cruised through everything so easily lol...

Speaking of characters, is one allowed to have several characters per account?
"
Specter5 wrote:
Speaking of characters, is one allowed to have several characters per account?

I believe the current limit (which might change with Closed Beta) is 24. Haven't tested that number, yet. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info