3.12.3 Patch Notes

doors broken
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
crashed all time anyway!!!!!!!
It seems this isn't fixed... Tibbs and Niles still don't open the chest when pressing V.

"Fixed a bug which prevented the "League Interface" hotkey from working on Heist Chests during Lockdown if you had Tibbs or Niles with you."

Niles (or any counter-thaumaturgy) still is bugging out 50% (more even) of the time and not opening doors whenever V (or button on the door) is pressed...?
It requires "me" to run back and forth to "fix" it, which is REALLY ANNOYING.

I'm also wondering why you guys keep a mod around like this:

"4% reduced alert level from guards"

It doesn't make any sense since guards don't raise the alert level anymore...??

Oh and this also doesn't seem to be the case...??
"Reduced the maximum length of a Heist in higher level areas. The number of Reward Rooms remains unchanged."

Still getting miles and miles of heists... my characters thighs are as thick as if they each have a headhunter on them with a 600% increased size buff!!
Big Chests are much better now!!! Thanks GGG!
I never cared about the small chests anyway. I just rush the big chests, so the nerf to the small chests doesn't bother me...... Because by just rushing the big chests. I can run the heist much faster.....
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
Unique Contracts ?
wait where do find these?
ive never seen one...where do you find this????

Actually.. yeah. What are they!?

Having more than 1000 of contracts dropped and storing, and ran about 45000 iq of maps so far and not yet saw a single unique one. Zero. Nada.

Are we supposed to chance them?
Lmao?!

I think they're talking about the green quest line type contracts.
"
Mentoya wrote:
Here's my question to everyone complaining about loot chests. What is everyone expecting from the big loot chests? And be SPECIFIC.....

- Remove the "trash loot chests" or make them way less frequently appearing. If I do a "lockpicking" contract and 4 out of 4 chests which spawn are Armour/Weapon/Jewellery Chests ... several times in a row ... yeah - as I said - I don't care losing my 7 jeweller Orbs and 2 Two Stones rings if I die. So the reward should be worth risking this. I don't want an exalted every contract or as a "common" drop. But those "trash loot chests (Armour etc...) don't even give me the oppertunity to drop something valuable.

TLDR: More Oppertunities - way less frequently "trash loot chests".
"
phlaistar wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Here's my question to everyone complaining about loot chests. What is everyone expecting from the big loot chests? And be SPECIFIC.....

- Remove the "trash loot chests" or make them way less frequently appearing. If I do a "lockpicking" contract and 4 out of 4 chests which spawn are Armour/Weapon/Jewellery Chests ... several times in a row ... yeah - as I said - I don't care losing my 7 jeweller Orbs and 2 Two Stones rings if I die. So the reward should be worth risking this. I don't want an exalted every contract or as a "common" drop. But those "trash loot chests (Armour etc...) don't even give me the oppertunity to drop something valuable.

TLDR: More Oppertunities - way less frequently "trash loot chests".

Just do what I do, if you get great loot, then why complete the contract? Just run out without setting off the alarm.... That's how I always play it. If it's a crappy run, I'll try and complete and contract, not caring if I die. If I get decent look, I'll just run out and don't set off the alarm, that way I lock in my profits.
GGG, maybe you messed up the game completely either with the packaging restructure and / or removal operations for harvest logic?

however, it get pathetic :(
What about Dash bug on every delirium encounter? :(
Still no portals in grand heist or a simple stash? Meh...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info