Grinding Gear Games is Hiring a Social Media Rep

"
kadamor wrote:
Wow, looking for another PR man instead of testers. "Wonderful" leagues await us.

Quit the game if you don't like it. Who cares.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Oct 4, 2020, 7:05:58 PM
"

Gather community feedback and report findings.
Stay on the pulse of community trends and concerns.
Communicate clearly about concerns and relay information between the development team and community.
Monitor all social media platforms for opportunities to communicate and report issues.
Provide customer support.
Execute social media and marketing plans.

Best wishes in your search to find someone to handle these important tasks. Shortfalls in any of the above obviously were not the root cause for all that went wrong with Heist's train wreck of a league launch.

Looking out for the "what went wrong and what we're doing about it" communication after patch 3.12.3. IMO it's critical for community goodwill.
"
kadamor wrote:
Wow, looking for another PR man instead of testers. "Wonderful" leagues await us.

KEKW for you
Seeing to how Chris was hyping up this league I honestly dont blame anyone other then him for letting Heist become a train wreck.

Good luck and best of wishes to whoever gets this position.
Last edited by firenovix on Oct 4, 2020, 9:00:47 PM
I'm from Hamilton NZ and play POE way too much, this sounds like me u.u
sorry, but i must react to this news as big NO NO.

You want to hire someone from new zealand/auckland? Post it there, in their forums, news, newspapers. But here? WHen most folks are teenagers, some have jobs already and 99% from other part of the world? This is like asking secondary schoolers if they want to do some jobs on a boat in Arctic sea.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I understand completely why this listning is there to begin with. Cause i've already brought it up on the toxic subreddit that is PoE. The community is so toxic this league and they are showing their true colours now. It's all bashing and degrading GGG and their Employees, all for the sake of Karma. Cause who could've guessed that they are human too? There will be bugs, there will be shit happening. Things can go wrong. Reddit does NOT design PoE better nor will they ever do.

All in all, good luck finding someone for this positioning. I wouldnt even wish this job to my worst enemy. But good luck!

"
unlucky_child wrote:
sorry, but i must react to this news as big NO NO.

You want to hire someone from new zealand/auckland? Post it there, in their forums, news, newspapers. But here? WHen most folks are teenagers, some have jobs already and 99% from other part of the world? This is like asking secondary schoolers if they want to do some jobs on a boat in Arctic sea.

Like yourself huh? Now why would a company post a job listing on their own homepage? Gee i wonder... Let's all think about that one for awhile huh. Also, what makes you believe that they havent posted this listing on several other places aswell? Just this comment alone is yet another thing what's wrong with the poe community. Lack of common sense.
"
Marxone wrote:
"
General awareness of trends in online culture and the gaming industry.

This can't be good for mental health

QFT

Theyre making positions for streamers now heh
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
"
firenovix wrote:
Seeing to how Chris was hyping up this league I honestly dont blame anyone other then him for letting Heist become a train wreck.

Heist wasn't "a train wreck" for me, and I'd be willing to bet it wasn't "a train wreck" for many others. I am usually the first affected if there are bugs, etc. I play on a very modest laptop, so if there are bugs, I generally don't do well. I have had only one or two crashes since league start in Heist. I am not saying that others haven't had issues, but I suspect that those who are having issues have not taken into account that there are many people playing who aren't having those issues. I'd hardly call Heist "a train wreck". GGG has always done some fine tuning after league start. Heist appears to be going pretty well at this point. Are you still playing? Are you still encountering bugs?
"
"
firenovix wrote:

Heist wasn't "a train wreck" for me, and I'd be willing to bet it wasn't "a train wreck" for many others. I am usually the first affected if there are bugs, etc. I play on a very modest laptop, so if there are bugs, I generally don't do well. I have had only one or two crashes since league start in Heist. I am not saying that others haven't had issues, but I suspect that those who are having issues have not taken into account that there are many people playing who aren't having those issues. I'd hardly call Heist "a train wreck". GGG has always done some fine tuning after league start. Heist appears to be going pretty well at this point. Are you still playing? Are you still encountering bugs?

I agree that heist is fun, and the vocal minority are not the majority, buuuuuuuuuuuut have you looked at console branch of forums?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info