[3.12] Arundel's Replica Alberons STR Stacking Wander - PS / KB - 30m DPS, 85m Min-Maxed

"
"
delgar89 wrote:
How would Explosive Force and Devastator work for this build instead of explosive chest??

Source of image: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fkkohc/for_all_explody_chest_lovers_wand_cluster_jewels/

I dont think either of them would work since we don't actually kill the enemies with wand or attack hits, it's the poison that kills them.

I have instead of explode chest slotted in double large clusters With Unspeakable Gifts for a total of 20% chance to explode, as chaos damage as well so it gets scaled further.

Ah right its spelled "hits"...

If I can choose explode chest or unspeakable gifts what do you think is better for improving clearing even more?
Be water, my friend.
"
delgar89 wrote:
"
"
delgar89 wrote:
How would Explosive Force and Devastator work for this build instead of explosive chest??

Source of image: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fkkohc/for_all_explody_chest_lovers_wand_cluster_jewels/

I dont think either of them would work since we don't actually kill the enemies with wand or attack hits, it's the poison that kills them.

I have instead of explode chest slotted in double large clusters With Unspeakable Gifts for a total of 20% chance to explode, as chaos damage as well so it gets scaled further.

Ah right its spelled "hits"...

If I can choose explode chest or unspeakable gifts what do you think is better for improving clearing even more?

honestly you shouldnt need anything explody, if you craft projectiles pierce 1 enemy, or even get anomolous kinetic blast everything should die almost instantly, im clearing screens of enemies in t16 maps with literally one cast from KB, you can watch it on my stream
"
warrenjj wrote:

honestly you shouldnt need anything explody, if you craft projectiles pierce 1 enemy, or even get anomolous kinetic blast everything should die almost instantly, im clearing screens of enemies in t16 maps with literally one cast from KB, you can watch it on my stream

For regular content explode wont be needed, but i've optimised the build for farming t16 100% del maps only where it helps a lot with alva and such. I'm playing with a KB head enchant and 6 linked KB as well. Even with this setup all the bosses gets killed in a few seconds with PS so.

Either way i dont like the explode chest that much compared to Unspeakable Gifts.
"
"
warrenjj wrote:

For regular content explode wont be needed, but i've optimised the build for farming t16 100% del maps only where it helps a lot with alva and such. I'm playing with a KB head enchant and 6 linked KB as well. Even with this setup all the bosses gets killed in a few seconds with PS so.

Either way i dont like the explode chest that much compared to Unspeakable Gifts.

unspeakable gifts does more damage but is less reliable. It also has that sexy sound and purple explosion.. I like unspeakable. With more budget I'd get a 3 notable unspeakable gifts large
added videos of baran and drox

won't get around to Sirus, life has been a bit hectic. If anyone has a video of the build doing Sirus let me know and I'll edit original post
"
"
warrenjj wrote:

You do understand me :) Delirum t16 is all I'm interested in. For now I got this chest but after testing I'm torn bettween unspeakable and chest.

Why you personally don't like explode chest that much compared to UG ?
Be water, my friend.
"
delgar89 wrote:
"
"
warrenjj wrote:

You do understand me :) Delirum t16 is all I'm interested in. For now I got this chest but after testing I'm torn bettween unspeakable and chest.

Why you personally don't like explode chest that much compared to UG ?

I just feel like explode chest does so little damage in comparison since we scale chaos damage. With only one Unspeakable it might be closer but the current version im running with double large cluster feels super solid and consistent.

Also that crafting a good explode chest is just so impossibly hard, i'd rather have a near perfect non explode chest and unspeakable, since running unspeakable comes with a very small cost. But mainly i just dont feel it packs enough of a punch against Alva missions to really make a huge difference.

Like, to replace this with a explode chest im looking at losing a lot of extra life.
Last edited by Mbuh on Oct 18, 2020, 9:40:00 AM
"
I just feel like explode chest does so little damage in comparison since we scale chaos damage. With only one Unspeakable it might be closer but the current version im running with double large cluster feels super solid and consistent.

Also that crafting a good explode chest is just so impossibly hard, i'd rather have a near perfect non explode chest and unspeakable, since running unspeakable comes with a very small cost. But mainly i just dont feel it packs enough of a punch against Alva missions to really make a huge difference.

Like, to replace this with a explode chest im looking at losing a lot of extra life.

Mind sharing your POB?
Be water, my friend.
"
delgar89 wrote:
"

Mind sharing your POB?

https://pastebin.com/tnC7WWa0
"

I mean unless I fundamentally misunderstand something the reason it "Does so little damage" is because replica alberons states we can't do non-chaos damage, and we have no native convert. Meaning the only thing we got it is toxic delivery damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info