[3.12] Scion MOM-COC [Ice Nova + Frostbolt] ALL CONTENT - VIDS AND POB -

"
"
nikeyla wrote:
I got the 15 aps from "14%+ 7.57" and in the reddit topic it was saying you multiply it by 2.

^That correct, your multiplying by two for the malices.

This is assuming your running an belt with ICR 14% IF you are running an ICR belt then 12 APS wouldn't be fast enough for malice procs.

The chest pc doesn't require you multiply anything which is where you confused me on.

- - -

Inspiration support help with the build up where we're weakest, once the crit chain is on its fine.

Yea, I think I get how it works now. I thought its all based on the chest coc, like I said before. I think its clear now:D
If you are interested this is what I run now. https://pastebin.com/GdfqzL7s
Very similar build, but I use essence worm with hatred. Im not sure about the 20k mana spent you put into your pob. I use 8k mana used recently, cos thats what i estimate to be used. I just noticed that inc crit damage gives me more per hit dmg, but I lose 1% crit (at 97,3% cyclone after), so I was thinking it could be worth over inspiration. Im still not sold for the inspiration since it adds some inconsistency imo, but so does 1% lower crit chance:D
hmm maybe i'm just blind. But where do we see what gear this supposed setup needs? Need to know what I need to get and POb skill tree? Where can I find this?
Thanks in advance. Sorry if im just blind and dumb
This build has only 50 % stun avoidance? Feels dangerous...

The BF flask is mandatory if I understood correctly.. Right?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:

BF is mandatory for crits and stun Avoidance is capped because all your flask are buffed from tree and jewels.
Sorry about this question I found the working code. I'm retarded^^
Spoiler
"
Pjey wrote:
hmm maybe i'm just blind. But where do we see what gear this supposed setup needs? Need to know what I need to get and POb skill tree? Where can I find this?

Got another question. Whats the best outcome of Cospri and second best if the first ones way to expensive, to look for when buying my Cospris?

"
"
azamantes wrote:

BF is mandatory for crits and stun Avoidance is capped because all your flask are buffed from tree and jewels.

Stupid question but I never played a flask build before....

How often do you have to press your flasks ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Flask whenever the active period ends. I recommend either [Removed by Support] or an naga razer which is what I use.
Last edited by Natasha on Feb 8, 2021, 5:21:57 PM
"
Pjey wrote:
Sorry about this question I found the working code. I'm retarded^^
Spoiler
"
Pjey wrote:

Got another question. Whats the best outcome of Cospri and second best if the first ones way to expensive, to look for when buying my Cospris?

The most flat damage as possible and speed. Note both swords MUST have the same attack speed or the aps goes out of whack.

They should be cheapish.
Forum to the resque!
Help, comrades! Have to warn you english is not my native language so...
Playing quite similar build, but as a pure flaskfinder. Well, mapping is a blast, that is the kind of gameplay we all love poe for. But. They say not to mention the part of the sentence that comes before but..
But either I am bad at assembling this kinds of builds, or... just let me share some problems I faced.
1. Damage against bosses, like shaper guards or conquerors leaves much to be desired, although I'm at 340% crit multiplier for now(If I'm not mistaken, that's where most of damage comes from). PoB shows 450-500k dps with 8k mana spent on main Nova average hit. Therefore it feels quite low, far from skipping Sirus phases.
2. Survivability during bossing is way better than ll assassin, still I hoped it would become more reliable boss killer. I assume it again drives us to damage issues.
So please, would you be so kind, dear sirs, to give me some advice which can prevent me from throwing this promising mom coc project?
"
deseptycon wrote:
So please, would you be so kind, dear sirs, to give me some advice which can prevent me from throwing this promising mom coc project?

The damage comes from crits and overlaps.

In my video you see me instant phasing A8 Sirus because each Frost Bolt carries with it Ice Nova and Vortex. So I'm not just triggering 2x Ice Novas I'm doing that + all Frost Bolt also doing the same.

- - -

Your build suffers from two issues:

1) 50% cyclone crit with flask vs My builds 95% cyclone crit

This means your only triggering your spells half the time and that DRASTICALLY lowers your DPS. You can fix this up upgrading your gear, this build sadly doesn't come online till everything is finished.

2) For some reason in PoB it says your using Icespear and freezing pulse? You don't get the overlaps with that so try and toss in Frost Bolt + Vortex if possible.

Though if I hover over your items I can see that you switch gem set-ups so that's good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info