The Temple Armour Set and Wings - Big Sale on Skill Effects This Weekend

"
Knited wrote:
I actually like it alot, but not $42 (420 token) like it.... and that's when its already on sale.........

Drop it to $10-15 (100-150 tokens) and i'd buy it.

Keep dreaming on...
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
No free box this time? [sad Weta noises]
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
Knited wrote:
I actually like it alot, but not $42 (420 token) like it.... and that's when its already on sale.........

Drop it to $10-15 (100-150 tokens) and i'd buy it.

sorry, 42 bucks per mtx set are required in order to buy misprinted mtg cards.
Temple Armour Set Music sounds like "kiss from a rose" am i right ?
Finally a set that is nice and simple, no flashy colors. More like this!! Especially white ones. Or bring back Sunspire maybe??? <3
These are both beautiful IMO.

Will be definitely getting both when I get my Divination Card later this month.

Been after more black stuff as well, I can already see a bunch of fashions I want to make with these items.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Oct 2, 2020, 2:51:43 PM
slick
Rather like the armour, kinda eh on the wings.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Yeah, although we are at a low point in this game’s advancement, the artist continue to inspire with these excellent designs.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I know I am part of the 'no supporter packs, not allowed to comment on anything' deal, despite owning the full Sinnocence armor set. But, I appreciate the effect and looks of the mtx set, but the wings are too damn big, and as for my opinion on heist, it's a neat concept, just painfully long and boring. I know the next patch will shorten them, I hope by a lot. And please GGG don't do a new league, just do a flashback league and work on fixing the game, or at least hold a poll to see if people want more and more bulk to the game (I have like 30 Alva missions backed up with no intention of doing them cause it's just too out of the way feeling, and too damn many beasts to care about).

I love your game, I really do, but I am glad I missed harvest, kinda wish I didn't miss delirium, but I am okay with how it works in the game currently. But my biggest fear is too much content being added, it's nice that these new leagues bring old things back like talismans, only saw a few when I last played (Betrayal). And for the loot boxes, I have no interest in getting duped again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info