[3.13] EDE's LL Blazing Salvo Mines - All Content - Life to CI/LL (3.13 Update In Progress)

"
Geneq wrote:
Hi, it seems that the pastebin have been deleted - can you repost it?
I got kaoms from another build, and I managed to 6-links a tremor rod with about 100 fuses, so time to roll some miner :)

Yeah....idk why that is right now. Im looking into it, every time I make a new pastebin its either being deleted or showing the 404 error. Well nothing major has really changed. I dropped Efficient Explosives off my amulet as my anoint and went with Essence Extraction (Right by MoM). Its helped a good bit for survivability now and with a mana flask that doesnt expire at full really comes in big now.

Edit: Ok fixed it, https://pastebin.com/LvR6QQ3Y
Last edited by EveryDayEngineering on Oct 10, 2020, 10:11:25 AM
"
Leandrysrx8 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build, i'm still pretty new to the game and lack experience in HL, it allowed me to easily kill my first Sirus A5 without Kaom, Anguish and Tremor, i just died once very stupidly, it was my own fault, jumped straight into a storm while panic-dodging a "Die" blast, laughed at it, won't do it again, it almost was my first Sirus. :')

+ i realized i forgot to take Phase Acrobatics just after the battle... -.-

I'm not really sure to switch to tremor's and Kaom tbh, manual dodging went very well for me, even without Phase and Atziri's boots, and i have a very decent HP body armor i crafted myself with 142 HP and 8% more life/Mana, with better rings and belt + the jewels i do not have yet on the tree, i'll be not so far from 6K HP imo, and i'll push my DPS higher with +1 wands and amulet, that's enough for me, i do not plan to push him much higher, from what i know lvl 100 is just a dream for people like me and will remain so.

Anyway, tyvm ! :)

Yeah you can def go a bit more tanky route with this and be just fine. Im always pushing to see how fast I can down a boss. Im still working on Sirus 8 deathless. I just cant see the ground well enough to avoid the DOT ground effects.
"

Yeah you can def go a bit more tanky route with this and be just fine. Im always pushing to see how fast I can down a boss. Im still working on Sirus 8 deathless. I just cant see the ground well enough to avoid the DOT ground effects.

If you want to crush even more bosses than atm, you might want to find place for a flame wall between your mines and your target. I didn't try it yet, but i've been thinking to that while i'm still trying to craft my own wands, it should result in approx +100 base fire damages per projectile, multiplicated by all of them and your bonuses ofc.

It might be a bit tricky to set up perfectly tho, not sure it's worth the effort cause of that.

To be honnest, the only thing i struggle with when talking about BS (yeah, BS...) is the damage's inconsistency, sometimes i trigger them perfectly, the boss comes exactly where and when i want him to be, and... Well, no damages at all, or almost so, while everything is explosing straight at his face. And sometimes, i miserably fail, but he instantly explodes. Whatever, hey... ^^

Had the same small issue wth Pyro mines, i just don't get it.
Last edited by Leandrysrx8 on Oct 11, 2020, 5:48:25 AM
"
Leandrysrx8 wrote:
"

If you want to crush even more bosses than atm, you might want to find place for a flame wall between your mines and your target. I didn't try it yet, but i've been thinking to that while i'm still trying to craft my own wands, it should result in approx +100 base fire damages per projectile, multiplicated by all of them and your bonuses ofc.

Yeah I've tried it (maybe will try again now im more comfy with the build). The hard part was how unreliable the direction of the salvos go some times. It might be worth it tho for the initial build up and hit on like sirus or conqs.
Small up, almost killed deathless Sirus A7, but suddenly i've decided to jump into a storm while escaping a meteor's maze. Yeah, whatever, third time i fight him only, still a bit nervous. :P

I've upgraded my 3 jewels, unlocked a third one, wasted 700 or 800 fusings on tremor (at this point i'm going to give up, it's not worth the investment now, too late). Next upgrade, boost my wands the max i can, still no +1 all fire or spell bonus on these, and replace my amulet with a +1 one too. I need an upgrade on my gloves too.

After that, i won't be able to push the character farther, but it's perfect for me, damages are allready impressive and with upcoming +3 all gems, it will only be even better, most bosses fall in a few secs, Sirus took especially strong hits as he doesn't moves apart from dash/tp.

I'll definitively include Flame walls soon too, got a lot of place on armor for it, i'll tweak my arcanist's brand and that will be ok.

Thanks again, it allowed me to push the end game like never before, hope you're doing well with your stream !
Last edited by Leandrysrx8 on Oct 16, 2020, 1:00:13 AM
"
Leandrysrx8 wrote:
Small up, almost killed deathless Sirus A7, but suddenly i've decided to jump into a storm while escaping a meteor's maze. Yeah, whatever, third time i fight him only, still a bit nervous. :P

I've upgraded my 3 jewels, unlocked a third one, wasted 700 or 800 fusings on tremor (at this point i'm going to give up, it's not worth the investment now, too late). Next upgrade, boost my wands the max i can, still no +1 all fire or spell bonus on these, and replace my amulet with a +1 one too. I need an upgrade on my gloves too.

After that, i won't be able to push the character farther, but it's perfect for me, damages are allready impressive and with upcoming +3 all gems, it will only be even better, most bosses fall in a few secs, Sirus took especially strong hits as he doesn't moves apart from dash/tp.

I'll definitively include Flame walls soon too, got a lot of place on armor for it, i'll tweak my arcanist's brand and that will be ok.

Thanks again, it allowed me to push the end game like never before, hope you're doing well with your stream !

Hey thanks so much! Sounds like its going well regardless of the tremor rod. I dont think its 100% needed to be a viable build, just easier to deal with bosses with the extra dps. Dual wands worked just as well for me till i bought my Rod. Yeah Flame Wall can def be used for bossing and i just dont have any real space for it because of Kaoms but I dont really need it. I recently put another 25ex into the build for the HoA Dbl Dmg Anguish and a +1 Salvo helm. To me both worth it as it finally let me kill Sirus A8 deathless for the first time ever.

Yeah even when I run him now im a still die to that BS, or some bad luck with him floating into another storm. To me as long as i get him before all the portals are gone its fine with me.

I feel getting good flat fire dmg jewels really push the build to new limits and def help on that bursting boss damage. Also stream is going well thank you :)
"
"
Leandrysrx8 wrote:
"

Yeah I've tried it (maybe will try again now im more comfy with the build). The hard part was how unreliable the direction of the salvos go some times. It might be worth it tho for the initial build up and hit on like sirus or conqs.

Drop added fire dmg from arcanist brand and replace with flame wall :)

_______

I want to start a LL salvo miner myself, but its tough to fit every gem I want xD

Here's my initial thought for links:

Body:
Blazing Salvo - Blastchain Mines - Minefield - Inspiration - Elemental Focus - Trap and Mine Damage

Wand with trigger craft:
Flammability - Frost Shield - ???

Prism Guardian shield:
Zealotry - Anger - Discipline

Helm/Gloves/Boots:
Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge - Steelskin

Helm/Gloves/Boots:
Herald of Ash - Summon Skitterbots - Englighten - Vaal Righteous Fire

Helm/Gloves/Boots:
Arcanist Brand - Flame Wall - Wave of Conviction - Combustion

Ideas and feedback appreciated
Last edited by DixuMixu on Oct 17, 2020, 8:58:01 PM
"
Leandrysrx8 wrote:
"

Drop added fire dmg from arcanist brand and replace with flame wall :)

_______

I want to start a LL salvo miner myself, but its tough to fit every gem I want xD

Here's my initial thought for links:

Body:
Blazing Salvo - Blastchain Mines - Minefield - Inspiration - Elemental Focus - Trap and Mine Damage

Wand with trigger craft:
Flammability - Frost Shield - ???

Prism Guardian shield:
Zealotry - Anger - Discipline

Helm/Gloves/Boots:
Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge - Steelskin

Helm/Gloves/Boots:
Herald of Ash - Summon Skitterbots - Englighten - Vaal Righteous Fire

Helm/Gloves/Boots:
Arcanist Brand - Flame Wall - Wave of Conviction - Combustion

Ideas and feedback appreciated

Does Inspiration even work with mines? I think because you arent spending mana but reserving it doesnt work. Also you would need a good chunk of throwing speed to negate minefields slowness.

Wand- Prob say maybe inc duration? For the frost shield

The rest looks pretty good. Yeah thats the hardest thing ive run into as well is not being able to fit everything i want in this haha. If you get it up and running as LL love to hear more feedback about your experience with it
Sirus A8 deathless, for my first try, with my wands !! I'm probably much more happy that what i should be, but i don't care. :D

Edit : although i think he's been very nice with me during this fight imo, i believe he can use a lot more skills than what he did in this encounter, but i'm still learning the fight, it was my 4rth i think, i'll get better at this too ! :P

And here's the small video i've recorded for a friend who started the game with me few times ago but can't play for now, i wanted to show him how Sirus was gonna destroy me and have a good laugh with him, i've ended surprised, but as i said, i think he was very cool with me on this fight, not a lot of skills and the AI looked very poorly reactive :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMFwoJ7Xdo4&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Leandrysrx8 on Oct 18, 2020, 6:24:57 AM
"
Leandrysrx8 wrote:
Sirus A8 deathless, for my first try, with my wands !! I'm probably much more happy that what i should be, but i don't care. :D

Edit : although i think he's been very nice with me during this fight imo, i believe he can use a lot more skills than what he did in this encounter, but i'm still learning the fight, it was my 4rth i think, i'll get better at this too ! :P

And here's the small video i've recorded for a friend who started the game with me few times ago but can't play for now, i wanted to show him how Sirus was gonna destroy me and have a good laugh with him, i've ended surprised, but as i said, i think he was very cool with me on this fight, not a lot of skills and the AI looked very poorly reactive :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMFwoJ7Xdo4&feature=youtu.be

Nice! Congrats! Yeah its not too bad of a fight once you really understand and figure out how it works. More so what will get me is some random projectile that I cant see the ground effect for. Did him deathless again last night and had a lot of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info