[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
Zeox24 wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Zeox24 wrote:
Hello iam playing the selfcast BB BF right now with plague bear to run into pack to say boom boom. IS poet's pen version really better single target? because i would like to play poet's pen version because of 1-button style :D

To be frank, there isnt really much difference, single target has +1 link on blade blast for slightly more dmg, but the overall blade generation is much lesser than the pp/spellslinger version. Becuase of this, on a longer term sustain damage situation, i m very sure the trigger variant is stronger, because we dont rely on unleash.

I m a fan of 1 button plays unless the cons heavily outweights the pros of 1 button playstyle

Also, this is pretty zoom zoom

Hey thx i'll give it a go then, because iam not totalt fan of 2button style, and mosttly playing it because good starter and plague bear can help with clear xD

We dont use plague bearer here btw, since we prefer staying ranged if possible
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:

Ive started as a self cast physical bb/bf and currently respeccing to your build.

I think you are wrong here. With how close mobs get during ritual fights, i think plague bearer should be a great addition.
Last edited by kingzero753 on Jan 18, 2021, 1:03:14 PM
"
kingzero753 wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Ive started as a self cast physical bb/bf and currently respeccing to your build.

I think you are wrong here. With how close mobs get during ritual fights, i think plague bearer should be a great addition.

True, considering how tiny ritual areas can be in some map, it could be helpful
My Builds/Stream

well i use plague because if does much faster clear atm. just pop and run pass mobs and they die. But i just lacking in single target department. a t13 warlord took me like 20-30 secs.

PS. What about duel wield poet's pen for ekstra blades? as i get it awakened spell cascade give us about twice as many, so it could viable early?

and what about using curse on hit with frenzy?
Last edited by Zeox24 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:42:14 AM
"
Zeox24 wrote:
well i use plague because if does much faster clear atm. just pop and run pass mobs and they die. But i just lacking in single target department. a t13 warlord took me like 20-30 secs.

PS. What about duel wield poet's pen for ekstra blades? as i get it awakened spell cascade give us about twice as many, so it could viable early?

and what about using curse on hit with frenzy?

You are using a different build, i cant really give you advice on your situation

Curse on hit with frenzy is not achievable because we cant set up a 2nd 6 link, onslaught and faster attack is much more important following the nerf to attack speed on mist walker

You should never really have issue with bosses on a poison assassin build, especially when you apply so much poisons every second they stack up huge damage over time
My Builds/Stream

well it because i noticed i died alot form standing too much still :P going to try with poets pen again after i life gain on hit ring and maybe explosion chest. since i just litteraly just cleared t16 maps with plague bear and explosion wands made clear quite more clean, since i had to attack a few times to kill packs with poet's pen.

But i just wondered if loosing onslaught + power charge on hit with curse would be good, but cant really tell.

but i guess 2 poets pen doesnt help with more blade generation untill awakened gems? since i look the biggest upgrade in damage.
dumb question,w ho do we have double bladefall in your setup?`

just for the blind and spellslingeR?
Last edited by basteel on Jan 20, 2021, 11:53:36 AM
Hey! Can you help me, i craft a ring with "40% increased damage with poiso" it's boost our DPS?
@Astarift
Hello, can you add a something like a leveling tree?
It will be a little bit more friendly guide for new to SS BF/BB
Thanks you :)
"
basteel wrote:
dumb question,w ho do we have double bladefall in your setup?`

just for the blind and spellslingeR?

Bladefall 1 on poet pen is to procc bladefall and deal damage, it has a 0.15 procc cd. More blades is good

Bladefall 2 is spellslinger with blind, we like blind because obviously more chance to evade is good. Also, more blades is good. This is mandatory and nothing will be better because more blades generation helps with blade blast damage drastically

"
kabytos wrote:
Hey! Can you help me, i craft a ring with "40% increased damage with poiso" it's boost our DPS?

Its a damage mod for poison yes, but it depends on the other stats to determine if this is worth using. Damage modifiers in poe are seperated by "increased" and "more".
Increase is additive, more is multiplicative. In short, when you stack too much "increased damage" the effect diminishes.

I wouldnt say a 40% increased damage is a heavy enough stat to use an item if the stats are bad

"
Ebengrad wrote:
@Astarift
Hello, can you add a something like a leveling tree?
It will be a little bit more friendly guide for new to SS BF/BB
Thanks you :)

I forgot about the leveling tree set up, i will have it up tomorrow
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info