3.12.2b Hotfix 1

Why are perception heist so toxic to play. You said last patch that the spotting towers would only raise the alarm if in their radius. Explain to me WHY they still don't. I was behind a wall, then I tried playing it safe, from far away, just being in their LoS still raises the gauge.

Also, add a ''THIS WILL START THE ALARM'' when we're opening a box that literally has 0.01mm off from the alarm. I can't tell if it's going to burst it, or just stop 0.01mm off from the limit.

The small box nerf literally killed the fun of heist. Reward rooms still are pretty bad.
Last edited by SafirJaeger on Oct 2, 2020, 4:53:28 PM
"
Cainemzavir wrote:
I've ran a lot of maps with a new char, trying to lvl throuhg tier 9+, but got absolutely no map drops... i ended up without any tier 7+ maps, trying to recover the maps i've ran, but droped close to ZERO maps. It really threw me off... then i went back to standard.
Also, didnt find heist as enjoyable as the previous leagues =(.

I have the same problem. I am stuck on Tier 10-11 maps and can't get 12-13 drops in any way. It is messed up. Contracts and blueprints seem to be taking over map drops. And I don't want to trade for maps, we should be getting the core game content.
worst league ever :/
I think it's my fault. I said "well at least it's better than gardening" and i think they took it as a bug report and fixed it. My bad
why after newest patch notes I've been getting so much lag spikes on Singapore server? please fix there is nothing wrong with my internet connection
It's nice ya'll are adding different fixes but as this is the Heist League, please prioritize the heist game crashes.
Game is now trash, i quit....
"
ShortSnex wrote:
It's nice ya'll are adding different fixes but as this is the Heist League, please prioritize the heist game crashes.

Please don't tell them to change heist any more, next thing we know they'll remove the need to walk in heists and just give you the loot for free.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
unplayable :(
50c = 1 ex in week 3

gg league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info