[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

can this be adapted to work with scion?
Any tips for what to upgrade next? Have about 7m dps, still using death’s opus but don’t have nearly enough currency to craft a nice bow yet. Looking to get more damage, I’m ok with the amount of life I have. Appreciate any help

https://pastebin.com/3G48rGV1
Looking at this build...where does the shock with cold damage come in? I can't seem to figure that out
"

Looking at this build...where does the shock with cold damage come in? I can't seem to figure that out

Cluster jewel with cold conduction (and stormrider)
This build has been sick so far, I'm just about approaching towards the end of the build and am trying to look for the cluster jewel.

No one is selling the cluster jewel mentioned in this guide or the one available in the POB. ;( If anyone is selling it, add me HafizLah on POE. Much appreciated ^^

Edit: Nvm, I found it, I fucked up my poe trade searches haha.
Last edited by HafizLah on Sep 25, 2021, 10:37:37 PM
What are you suppose to do here :

"Get thread of hope MEDIUM ring to allocate Disciple of the Slaughter and Disciple of the Unyielding, gives us about 1.5m dps and some defense layer"

I dont see that on the tree , is that flash freeze?
I don't think he uses it anymore but the bottom left jewel slot by golem's blood is where you would socket it. It lets you allocate passives in a certain size ring around the thread of hope
im trying this build but i have the ascendency for ricochey but when i do single target its not bursting with arrows like yours is just wondering why
How trashed is this build after 3.16 nerfs? I'm looking for a league starter since my old one isn't viable anymore
3.16 ?
Lioneye's Fall ? usles or not
Last edited by KISAXX on Oct 18, 2021, 4:17:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info