[3.12] Heist HC #1 Arc Aura Stacking Guardian | 90% All res | Inifinite Scaling into T19 100% Maps

Adds additional armour based on your evasion rating which gets scaled by aura effectiveness.
Hello man!
I followed your build but my dps kinda low. Have some money but dunno what should i buy next. Would be cool if you check my pob and give some advices. Thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/XTM71N3h
Last edited by bodryibomj on Oct 9, 2020, 2:38:47 PM
Is the alternate quality on gems affected by the increased aura effect?
This can also be a scion correct? What are the key differences?
Key difference is scion has access to 9 extra passive points along with 100% attack and cast speed from the necromancer portion of their ascendancy. It is probably the superior version if you play softcore and value clear speed.
why you pick arc instead of ethereal knives? its qol or?
One question, I can easily clear the maps but in the fights against the bosses I practically kill them very slowly, any suggestions?

Last edited by Maxicba on Oct 16, 2020, 9:05:25 AM
why i cant hit 90% ALL RES? only 87 maximum with 25lv lightning
XD
"

why i cant hit 90% ALL RES? only 87 maximum with 25lv lightning

You need more aura effectiveness to hit 90% all res. You will need 300% aura effectiveness total to hit that amount with a lvl 21 aura in a +2 to level of gem item.
"
why you pick arc instead of ethereal knives? its qol or?

Arc and EK are by far the best two starter skills. I chose Arc because EK has slightly worse single target due to Arc having an innate more multiplier when you are fighting only one mob. In addition, EK needs to have a Watcher's Eye with conversion of physical to lightning to function.

In the end, I think EK is better late game due to having better clear since it shoots out around you, and when your damage is high enough, the single target will not be an issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info