3.12 HC AURA CHAD ~5ex budget | 9k+ ES | 700k+ BL DPS on 5L | 82/82/83 Res | 90% Phys Reduciton

"
morbes wrote:
pastebins arent working in pob for me for some reason

Pastebins are for the PoB community fork which you can get here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding. I've had a few people say it doesn't work but other than making sure you have the right version idk how to fix it.
"
Septimeaus wrote:
"
morbes wrote:
pastebins arent working in pob for me for some reason

Pastebins are for the PoB community fork which you can get here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding. I've had a few people say it doesn't work but other than making sure you have the right version idk how to fix it.

It's not that PoB doesn't read bins anymore, but Pastebin itself is deleting PoB pastebins because of suspected spam. Just provide the PoB code itself through some other text hosting, or in a spoiler tag in the post and it should be fine.
maybe I'm missing something... Why do we need vitality/stone golem?
Zealot's Oath
seems the PoB links are not working.
Does this build need any cluster jewels to make it work?
Having never played aurabot before, I've tried this build for Flashback starter and it was quite nice support char in a 2-player party. I've leveled with Solaris Lorica and Gull, then swapped for Shavs and Alpha's Howl and pathed for even more RMR. This allowed me to equip some more auras but it hurt my DPS drastically.

Will try this out again more seriously in Ritual. Hell, I'll even league start with it since Gull and Lorica are dirt cheap. Gotta figure out how to equip more auras without sacrificing too much Ball Lightning damage.

As per cluster jewels, yeah, you kinda can play without them, but your armour, es and phys reduction won't be that big. Also they really help with mana reservation.
Will there be an update about the builds state once patchnotes come out?
Here's my take on an aura chad - tried the ball lightning version on 3.12 Flashback, but I didn't liked the BL feel - swapped with Crackling Lance.

https://pastebin.com/zYzki90r

In short, after 3.13 aura cluster nerfs, on lvl95, budget still as the original:
- 11 active auras
- 83/83/86 res
- 90% phys reduction
- 6.8k ES
- 860k Sirus DPS on max charges and 4x intensify

All those digits without vaal skills and flasks.

Nebulis is a good weapon for this build - on 86% lightning res, the cheap variants give 220% increased lightning damage and decent cast speed increase. With some practice Sirus is killable and the fight is forgiving, can facetank most attacks.

Ele weakness curse on hit on gloves scales DPS even further.

I'm kinda stuck and don't know where to go with this build. I've tried to replace Crackling Lance in pob with Glacial Cascade to get that sweet enemy freezing but I hit the 680k dps and dunno how to get past it. I'd be glad for some suggestions.

Love the build though, since it's a blast to play in party as well as solo. Let's see what 3.14 brings!
Last edited by tehKaiN on Mar 23, 2021, 6:03:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info