[3.12] You burn = You lose! Burn the world with Firestorm Elementalist

Probably a dumb question, but I am a little confused how are you using RF and not dying?
werchiel, any update on the build? :-) How is it going in the end maps?
"
Probably a dumb question, but I am a little confused how are you using RF and not dying?

You don't use the regular RF. You only use the Vaal version for bosses to boost your burst.

The build is fine, you can totaly do red maps no problem as well as endgame content - I have 0 experience with sirius so I can't guarantee this one but I don't see why not. Especially since you can get better items and make it a lot stronger than it was when I played it actively. Not to mention clusters.
Any updates on the Late build? Got a bit scared there is no end game build
Yeah I would also need some more pointers to the end game gear/build.
Hey Werchiel! How did you get a 6-socket Cloak of Flame? I upgraded mine to four but that's as high as it will let me go.

Great guide! Really helps me a lot!
Just bought it - ceratin 6l uniques drop and they can be bought for real cheap. That cloak of flame was less than 10c iirc.
What is Scorching Ray used for? Its not doing that much damage as it has no damage boosters, is it only there for ignite?

Regardless, really fun build. Currently levelling with it, almost to maps!
"
Bazaboo wrote:
What is Scorching Ray used for? Its not doing that much damage as it has no damage boosters, is it only there for ignite?

Regardless, really fun build. Currently levelling with it, almost to maps!

Scorching Ray is usually for applying negative fire resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info