3.12.2 Hotfix 4

Can you now leave grand heist between wings to empty inventory and return back?
Or do you still lose rest of the grand heist?
"
Visardi wrote:

not again...
(i didnt test since yesterday but it's not in hotfixs...)
Last edited by lotadir on Sep 26, 2020, 12:51:05 AM
"
bluechimera wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
just wondering do u guys deliberately make leagues so bad that people stop playing your game or u legit have no one to test the shitty content that u all are releasing 1 hour of playtime would have tested most of the issues

So, go away then... no one is holding you prisoner
bro you told him hard, better celebrate your victory over the shitposter with a couple mystery boxes. chop chop, GGG is only gonna make 59 million dollars this year without your help.
"
Fixed a rare bug where Stygian Vises could drop with a regular socket in addition to their Abyss socket.

Uh... This is now the most broken item in the game. This item is literally worth thousands of mirrors in standard. I hope that which ever lucky player(s?) encountered this item realize how lucky they are.
"
Visardi wrote:

in my test when I tried to go out from the spot we start the heist portal was lost but when I went out from revealed exit point and that spawned me in the spot other than starting point of the heist that portal worked correctly for me and could stash what I had in inventory and go back in heist and do other wings. IDK if this help

How about the bug where this league sucks as heists take too long and give crap rewards? Do you people have any idea what you're doing?
If you don't like the league, don't play it. I usually skip and come back every other league. So I missed harvest, but played Delirium.

I've had 0 crashing issues, but my buddy crashed almost every heist and he has decent hardware.

Seems to be a build related issue. Most people playing ED/Contagion or Some other DoT build. I haven't played a DoT build yet.

Also kinda wish they kept the extra socket on belts thing. It's so rare and provides some limited power, it's just silly to get cool things like that.
"
YamikunOkami wrote:
If you don't like the league, don't play it. I usually skip and come back every other league.

I stopped already, it's delirium v2.
Was already worse enough when they fucked up the torrent at the start of the league.
"
Vaikisss wrote:
just wondering do u guys deliberately make leagues so bad that people stop playing your game or u legit have no one to test the shitty content that u all are releasing 1 hour of playtime would have tested most of the issues

Man you have to realize that to an extent we ARE the play testers. Some of the issues, yea, maybe they should have been caught. But you have to realize that when they make major changes to the core of the game, it is hard to know what changes will have game breaking impacts until it is put under an intense load by players running a very large variety of builds.

If you think its possible for a handful of testers to test every item combination on every class using every possible variety of everything on every piece of hardware players use in a month or so, you are out of touch and out of your mind.

Realize that after 1 week, GGG has made huge swaths of fixes for bugs and imbalances. Most of these bugs and imbalances were found by players once the league was put under a real load. Just relax.
"
MrSigy wrote:
"
YamikunOkami wrote:
If you don't like the league, don't play it. I usually skip and come back every other league.

I stopped already, it's delirium v2.
Was already worse enough when they fucked up the torrent at the start of the league.

Delirium v2???? Delirium was rewarding. This league is crap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info