Deletion at end of open beta?

What are you guys going to do in open beta? Restart you favourite character like before, or start by trying someone new?

"
Pepsi132 wrote:
What are you guys going to do in open beta? Restart you favourite character like before, or start by trying someone new?

Taking my Top pick, not necessarily the best MF farmer which for obvious reasons would be ideal for a first character.

But rather more then likely the one that the unique I'm designing is attuned to.

So, Zeus hands down.
Restart 'em all, based on what I've learned playing 'em the first coupla times around. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Pepsi132 wrote:

I'll first make a summoner again cuz that's my fave playstyle. Then i'll try a bunch of new stuff.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
In my opinion is is ok that all is reset after Open Beta. I realy waiting for it.
"
unsane wrote:
"
Pepsi132 wrote:

I'll first make a summoner again cuz that's my fave playstyle. Then i'll try a bunch of new stuff.

I also love playing summoners, yet after leveling many non summoners with a lot lower IIR/IIQ I really find I get a lot less items/currency drops with my summoner then non summoners. So I will start off with a bow ranger most likely.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
Do you think that they will actually delete all of your characters? I hope they do, as this will open up more names for everyone instead of all the beta testers who have 100 character names saved. Maybe let the supporters have a chance to reserve some names but delete everyone else.
"
Kendroxide wrote:
Do you think that they will actually delete all of your characters? I hope they do, as this will open up more names for everyone instead of all the beta testers who have 100 character names saved. Maybe let the supporters have a chance to reserve some names but delete everyone else.

GGG have confirmed they are "deleting" all chars at Open Beta, by reverting them to level 1. This will reserve the names, not open them up, fwiw.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Pepsi132 wrote:

Things will change significantly from now until Open beta, so it's hard to say if the characters we have now would even be rebuildable (unless you're talking in extremely general terms, like 'summoner' or something).

First character will be something I'm reasonably confident can farm, without being too boring (for example I'm sure ice witches will still be good come OB, but ugh, no thanks).
They aren't deleting after OB from what I know, the Full Wipe that Is confirmed is CB -> OB.

OB isn't being wiped for couple of reasons, its OB given full public access to play game over testing the game.

And Cash shop is being implemented for various cosmetics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info