New Microtransactions - The Glimmerwood Weapon, Glimmerwood Shield and the Celestial Baby Elephant Pet

looks cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Just remember thay gave you crap helmet and even more crapy 1 eyed cat as an reward for staying with them for many years....tnx GGG, never gonna buy a single shit from you ever dont worry !
20 Microtransactions on 1 patch :D
GG Tencent GGG XD
Looking good! Now, just give us more Glimmerwood skill mtx please.
elephant uwu
"
Xzorn wrote:
I thought you guys were finally done with this 2-3 weapon types per $18 skin you have to buy two of to dual wield?

Yeah I gotta say, this is the thing that puts me off weap mtx. Ditto HO decor that you need to purchase several of so it would look good, why not make packs of 5 or 10 or whatever?

+10 comment, because I wanna look cooler sometimes, but yow, my spouse will squirm at the price.

ETA: that said, that elephant is cute as hecc and I wanna pet that tootyboi
I want to rock right meow
Last edited by Laeortia on Sep 24, 2020, 11:04:05 AM
"
Yeah I gotta say, this is the thing that puts me off weap mtx. Ditto HO decor that you need to purchase several of so it would look good, why not make packs of 5 or 10 or whatever?

+10 comment, because I wanna look cooler sometimes, but yow, my spouse will squirm at the price.

Yeah I can only agree with you.
And the elephant really looks cute!
god damn it a baby elephant, can´t hear it anymore.
KEEP YOUR SHIT TO YOURSELF AND FIX GAME MONEY DRAINERS...
"
Laeortia wrote:

I've found weapon MTX to be the least effective / efficient use of points anyways. They were doing better with some like Void covering pretty much every weapon type. Then back to this...

I kinda smiled when I saw the description in the store say "Dagger, Rune Dagger" They're both daggers. What is that, Haha.

When they made Malice work for both slots I bought it just because that was basically 360 points in value. Thought they had this figured out but I guess not.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info