[3.12] Heist Guardian Aura Support into Aura Stacking Guardian

Cluster Jewels:
Spoiler
Stacking Stalwart Commander for Discipline Effect is very important. With this notable and voideye, you will provide a lot of Energy Shield for you and your allies. Other good Notables include Replenishing Presence, First Among Equals, and any notable that gives you reduced reservation on your auras. Having these reduced mana reservation notables will allow you to not have as many reduced mana reserve jewels.

Early Game Leveling and Build
Spoiler
The best way to level the build if you are not playing in a party is to start off as Stormblast Mind/ Orb of Storms.

Swap to Cremation/ Armageddon Brand at 28.
At 38, you can swap to Ball lightning Archmage, or stay with Cremation/ Armageddon Brand.

These two skills with both carry you through the whole game until you can respec to an Aura Bot Guardian.

In the beginning, you can opt for Solaris Lorica and Prism Guardian. This is the easiest way to run all of your auras. With Sin Trek and Alpha's Howl along with other rares with ES, you should have a respectable eHP pool and be able to run around 10-11 auras. Your auras should change depending on whether you are supporting an attack or spell build and what dmaage type they are using.
Earlier Level: Solaris Lorica before affording Shavs should be fine.

Path of Building
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/CQ6skxPy

Late Game Goals
Spoiler
This is my budget guardian aura support bot. I am planning to swap into the Aura Stacking Guardian, which should not require many items besides getting maligaro's and removing generosity from the auras. This is being played on HC. The Aura Stacking Version with damage is probably the strongest build in the game with all the new alternate quality aura gems.

This is the link to the build that is the Aura Stacking Guardian: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2952400

Come ask me at Twitch.tv/Kobeblackmamba for any questions about playing a Guardian Aura Support Bot and transitioning the character into a DPS powerhouse.
Last edited by KobeblackmambaTTV on Sep 28, 2020, 12:24:33 AM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2020, 12:50:34 PM
I league started with a Storm Brand Guardian, currently trying to make the transition to Aura Stacking.
I'm a little lost, so would be nice to see your transition and evolution to a late game build to help me make some decisions.
The best way to level the build if you are not playing in a party is to start off as Stormblast Mind/ Orb of Storms.

Swap to Cremation/ Armageddon Brand at 28.
At 38, you can swap to Ball lightning Archmage, or stay with Cremation/ Armageddon Brand.

These two skills with both carry you through the whole game until you can respec to an Aura Bot Guardian.

In the beginning, you can opt for Solaris Lorica and Prism Guardian. This is the easiest way to run all of your auras. With Sin Trek and Alpha's Howl along with other rares with ES, you should have a respectable eHP pool and be able to run around 10-11 auras. Your auras should change depending on whether you are supporting an attack or spell build and what dmaage type they are using.
looks fun, im currently playing aura stack necro golems, i think when farmed up enough gonna make a spell aura stack guardian
Last edited by duabijitelur on Sep 26, 2020, 12:13:15 AM
thanks, gonna try this out when i get all of the clusters and stuff, still trying to map all the auras and its driving me insane sometimes (especialy when you have a friend that is stressing me out XD)
I am VERY interested to see how this goes! I'm going to give it a shot as well with my husband being a carry. If you get any spare time (and have it available) mind linking your PoB for what you'll be transitioning into? Thanks!
Ive copied your build and your pathof building says you have -300 hp, how did you do that? also i cant put hatred, purity of fire and purity of lightning on at the same time, can you offer me some advice
im doing your build at lv 81 atm.
Reached 8.3k es and 11-12 active auras , should i keep stacking stalwart defender or get the 10% aura effect cluser passive?
THe aura effect cluster passive is definitely worth it if it will allow you to get another % of maximum resistance.
Hello,

In your PoB, passive tree points are not allocated in the cluster jewels.
Is there a reason ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info