Path of Exile: Heist on Consoles Launches Soon

Any chance to get an Assassin avatar for forums?
Looking forward to running into and trading with the same familiar HC users again this league on Xbox :) GL all!
I wasn't very excited by Harvest although I played and enjoyed myself despite the constant crashes, but I'm a lot more excited to try Heist, other than to try my build, and meet the new NPC's and do some thieving. Good luck Exiles!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Looking forward to Heist and i sincerely hope that it will be a bit more stable than Harvest.
Multiple crashes a day are really annoying and sometimes loot gets lost.
Last edited by Ondoril_LeChucK on Sep 23, 2020, 10:15:14 AM
"
"
Colin Bass wrote:
Changing the event is lame its a real kick in the nuts to the players who
dedicate all there time to Hardcore and HCSSF.

as a console HC player i assume you are more than used to being kicked in the nuts

Hardcore is alot of fun on Console if you know what your doing 👍
an awesome news, thx.
gamer4life
Thank you for including consoles in the Awakener kill event. This will be a big first for us and good luck to those that participate.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Just give players some incentive to play HC already; and also, would it hurt so much to simply have the event apply to both SSFHC and SFFSC?

Its bad enough that the community has to dedicate so much effort and passion to bring players to HC and keeping it alive, and now the developers actively promote switching to SC.

Please give some thought to these decisions, as we all want your game to succeed and do well in all fronts.
Hola a todos!!

No logro entender el cambio de ssfhc a ssfsc, realmente me parece bajar el nivel para una competición. Todos sabemos que en poe existen muchas build que se pasan todo el contenido en modo bot y si encima le agregas que no importa que mueran pues al cuerno la liga ssfhc porque nadie la jugara, para que jugarla si en la otra no mueres y tendrás opción a premio.

¿De qué me vale un juego con una iluminación tremenda si luego tengo que desactivarla? -- en pc

¿De qué me sirven los gráficos ultranoseque si en el juego lo tengo que bajar para poder estar cómodo con los fps y así no reventar el ordenador? -- en pc

¿De qué me vale una TV 4k si el lag no me deja disfrutar del juego? -- en consola

Me gustaría qué no se pudiera poner portales en los combates contra los jefes en la liga hc y ssfhc, ¿es hc lo qué jugamos o un paseo por la playa?

Mi cambio fue de pc a xbox creyendo que en consola no tendría lag pero sabes qué "coleeega" la cosa es igual o peor, nunca tuve tantas desconexiones en mi pc.

Me piro a pasear al perro.
"
Just give players some incentive to play HC already; and also, would it hurt so much to simply have the event apply to both SSFHC and SFFSC?

Its bad enough that the community has to dedicate so much effort and passion to bring players to HC and keeping it alive, and now the developers actively promote switching to SC.

Please give some thought to these decisions, as we all want your game to succeed and do well in all fronts.

I don't know how common crashes are on XBox, but on PS4, HC is really not viable.

In SC, I have character deaths due to Crash once every 8 to 10 hours of play after I'm fully geared and have good defenses (my main Harvest league character was modeled after Steelmage's Lacerate Glad, so you know it's HC Viable as a char). Earlier than that (such as during early acts), the deaths from Crash are more frequent, because it only takes one white mob being around for your character to die before the disconnect timer kicks in.

They can put the events in HCSSF after they figure out how to resolve at least 90% of the current client crashes on PS4. That would make crash deaths rare enough that most people wouldn't have one during the time from Act 5 until A8 death (for the players who are serious enough to race for it).

If you want to play for the prize, play regular SSF for the race, and then start a new character for HC. It should only take a few days off your league start if you're the type who's really serious about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info